When you meet again

- 1 week later -

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧
Natsu Dragneel

You were looking for a good place to eat. Your stomach was growling but you didn't want to go to just any restaurant, last time you did that you were having stomach problems for a week. Letting out a sigh you gained the courage to tap on someone's shoulder to ask for a good place.

"Excuse me sir, but do you know where I can buy something good to eat?" You ask and he turns around.

"Yeah, down this to the first left and a good place." He says and you give him and smile as you thank him. You then walk away, following the directions he gave you. When you find the shop you see a boy and what seemed to be a blue cat with their faces on the window, staring and drooling a bit as they looked at the food.

"Umm." You say behind them causing them to look back, you then realize who the guy was and blush a little.

"Oh hey, it's you!" He says with a wide smile.

"Hi.." You say shyly while looking looking at his cat.

"I'm happy, who are you?" The cats asks and your jaw drops. You thought it was unnatural but cool at the same time.

"She's a....she's a..." The pink haired guy says, trying to remember your name but you never told him it.

"I'm (Y/N)." You say with a small smile on your lips and the guy looks up at you, smiling like usually.

"Nice to meet you again, I'm Natsu." He says as he extends his hand towards you and you hesitate to shake it since you were still nervous but managed to shake it at the end.

"Nice to meet you too." You say while shaking his hand for a few seconds and you start feeling a little more comfortable.

"What are you doing here?" He asks you, curiosity clearly showing in his eyes. Your stomach then decides to answer that question for you. He laughs a little a you lightly blush a little embarrassed.

"Why were you two staring at the window?" You ask and Natsu stays quiet as he combs his fingers through his hair with a nervous half smile.

"You see Natsu over here wasted all of our jewels and now we're hungry." Happy says to you and you nod, understanding the situation.

"You two leave me no choice." You say as you grab their wrists and pull them into the restaurant with you. You then buy them food. Eating and laughing together you all have a good time.

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧
Gray Fullbuster

It's been a week since the whole 'ice accident' and you've been struggling through a horrible cold. You've finally have had enough and went to the drug store to buy some medicine even though you don't like medicine that much. You were searching in the aisle for some when suddenly a sneeze came out of you, causing you to jump back a little.

"A-Achoo!" You sneeze as you fall to ground. Rubbing your nose you were about to stand up when a few medicine bottles fall on your head and land on your lap. You then hear a familiar voice.

"Haha that sneeze, it was so adorable. Who did that?" The familiar voice says as it get closer you. You then notice who said that once he's in front of you. It was the guy from before.

"You..." You say as you let out a small gasp under your breath. He locks eyes with you and remembers who you are.

"It's you..." He says while his cheeks turn red. In reaction you do the same, remembering he saw you... You then unexpectedly sneeze once again.