︎【♥︎Request: Sleep talking 】

- 1 week later -

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧
Natsu Dragneel

It was the annual Fairy tail camping trip. The whole guild would be enjoying the amenities of nature together for a few days and of course you had to be a part of this. You were the newbie. The rookie. You've never done this before and were extremely nervous of how it would turn out.

"(Y/N) don't feel scared you have me with you. I'll protect you the whole trip." He said with a wide grin and a reassuring tone, causing your nerves to cool down.

"Thank you." You thank him while he grabs your hand and walk with you into the camping grounds. With him by your side you knew you'd be safe because he promised to watch over you and you simply trust him.

A few hours later and it was dark outside. You sat inside the tent quietly as you hugged your knees. The sounds of the forest at night were not pleasant to you. You grew even more scared when you heard a few twigs be snapped and where was your grand hero? You may ask.

Natsu Dragneel was next to you. ASLEEP. Glancing over at him you let out a small sigh, thinking that maybe you were over reacting. You then decide to lay down and hug his blue companion, the exceed named Happy. Closing your eyes you turned your back on Natsu and snuggled with it and did your best to go to sleep.

"I'm coming." You heard a male voice say in a low tone, causing your eyes to immediately open.

What was that....? Was is from the outside!? There's something out there...?You asked in your thoughts as you froze in the position you were.

"Hehe." A creepy laugh could be heard very close and you slowly slide your shaking fingers to the flashlight that lied near your bag. I'm going to die...

"Fresh pizza...mm." The male voice spoke up once more and your eyebrows furrowed. A confused expression grew on your face as you turned over to look over at your tent buddy. Natsu. "...Huh?

"No, pizza don't run." He said in his sleep causing your jaw to drop. This whole time you thought you were going to be butchered when really it was your 'grand hero' and 'protector' having a dream. Last camping trip I ever go on...

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧
Gray Fullbuster

It was a beautiful afternoon... You and Gray were on a canoe in the middle of the lake of the camping grounds. Everyone was doing their own thing in the annual Fairy tail camping trip for a bit and you decided to go paddle boat.

"Are you sure about this?" You asked.

"Why so scared?" And he counter your question with one of his own.

"I'm not scared... I simply don't trust these unknown waters." You give him a straight answer as you observe the body of water surrounding the two of you.

"So I'm guessing you wouldn't swim in these deeper parts or would you?" He questioned while tilting his head to his right.

"Not really..." You say in a soft tone before focus your gaze on him.

"Alright then." He says with a smirk on his lips and you knew for sure that he was going to do something. What it was you had no idea but you were soon going to find out.