Doing a job

- 2 days later -

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧
Natsu Dragneel

You were sitting at the guild, looking at all the wizards you've met and those you still haven't. Plenty of them were really nice but there were a couple that were quite scary and rude like Laxus and Gajeel for instance. You feel something grab onto your jacket from behind and suddenly you were in the air. Shocked you look up, not knowing what's happening.

"Happy!?" You yelled once you noticed the blue exceed carrying you.

"Aye!" He replies to you in a cheery tone.

"What are you doing??" You asked while looking at him scared. You had a big fear of heights and even though you weren't to high up you were still nervous.

"Natsu is waiting outside! We're going on a job!" He says as he flies out the open door.

M-My..first job..? You thought to yourself. You've never been on a job before, you didn't know what to expect.  Both of you were then greeted by a grinning dragon slayer waiting by the gates. 

"A-Are..we really going on a..job..?" You ask as Happy lowers you down. You then touch the ground and Natsu speaks up.

"Yeah! We found something perfect for you (Y/N)!" He says while not abandoning his toothy grin. You can't help but accept it. He was so convincing! Or maybe you were just too...fond..of him..? Well you guys head off and go to job. It was on the top of a mountain!!! You end up being carried by Natsu the whole way as you cling onto his back, scared of looking down.

"Don't be scared, I'm with you." Natsu says to you in a reassuring tone but your fear got the best of you because when you look down you fainted.

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧
Gray Fullbuster

You made a bunch of friends at the guild but there was one girl in particular you were now close to. Her name was Lissana, she was extremely sweet to everyone. You two were now sitting outside on the steps, talking and looking at the clouds.

"I'm so glad you joined (Y/N)." Lissana says in a tender way. You giggle lowly and look over at her.

"I'm glad too, I would've been bored and lonely if I haven't had joined." You say with a smile playing on your lips.

"Hey lazy get up, you're coming with me." A familiar voice interrupts your conversation with Lisanna. You both look back and notice it's Gray.

"Why?" You ask with a confused expression painted on your face.

"You've been here too long and still haven't gone on a job. If you join a guild act like you're actually interested." He states while folding his arms over his chest.

"It's only been two days and I am interested in working but without you." You respond to him as you look away with a small pout.

"Too bad you're coming." He says in an ordering way. You wonder why he thinks he's the boss of you.

"I'm not moving from here." You say as you copy him and fold your arms too.