18- Sarah Owes Me $20

A/N- This chapter is the last one oml!! Thank you guys so so much for reading Apartment Twenty Øne and then continuing on to this one with me! ♡

Ugh, my head hurts...hey! My head hurts! I must still be alive! The aches and pains I'm starting to feel in the rest of my body are just more confirmation. I tried to move my ring finger on my left hand, and felt triumphant when it actually did move and I could feel it. I have control over my mind and body again.

Now, how do I wake up? My eyelids feel like they have weights attached to them. I eventually got my eyes to open. Squinting from the light shining through my window, I looked around my room.

Dallon was sitting on top of my chest of drawers, staring blankly out the window. He hasn't noticed I'm awake yet. I glanced to my right and saw that Tyler was sitting on the floor with his back leaning up against the bed. I could hear soft snores escape his mouth.

But there was one more person, Brendon. What is he doing here? I haven't talked to him since the coffee shop, he remembers nothing about me. He was spinning in circles in my desk chair while he scrolled through his phone, making faces every now and then. It was at that moment that he noticed I was awake.

"Oh, hey man. Um, I'm Brendon, one of Tyler's friends. I'm not some stalker or creep I promise. I had called Tyler and when he answered he sounded really panicky, he told me you got mugged or something, so I came over her to take care of him while he took care of you." He finished with a lopsided grin. I tried to speak, but my throat was rough. I cleared it and tried again.

"That's totally fine man, I appreciate that."

"It's no problem. Tyler said you guys were moving in together? I'm glad; he's wanted to get out of his mom's house for awhile. Now, I trust Tyler's judgment, but you hurt him in any way, shape, or form, and I will have your balls as Christmas ornaments, ok?"

"Oh, ok. Of course." I said kind of nervously. He was giving me a death stare that I never thought he would be capable of.

If he has a daughter, he will have no problem intimidating her future dates that's for sure. The serious look broke from his face and he smiled.

"Good! Now that that's out of the way, I'm going to wake up Tyler. I promised him I would as soon as you woke up."

When he turned his back to me, I glanced over at Dallon, who had been watching me intently. Although, right now he had a slight smile on his face from Brendon's words.

He gave me a double thumbs up along with an even bigger grin. I returned the smile, but was afraid to do much more in case Brendon suddenly turned around.

He walked over to the side of my bed, knelt down by Tyler's sleeping form, and gently shook his shoulder.

"Hey Ty-guy, it's time to wake up."

"Wha?" He mumbled sleepily as he rubbed his eyes. How is he always so freaking cute?

"It's time to get up, Josh is awake now."

Tyler immediately perked up at this news. He scrambled off the floor, almost knocking Brendon over in the process, and turned to face me. I offered him a sheepish grin and a small wave.

"Josh! Oh my God I was so worried!" He shouted as he flung himself at me, wrapping his arms tightly around my torso. I grunted in pain, but I didn't want him to let go.

I laughed and gently patted his back with what little arm movement I had. He was kind of pinning my arms to my sides, so my range of motion was limited.

"Thank you man, but you should've known I'd be ok! I wouldn't give out that easy." I said with a slight wink. He leaned down and nuzzled his face in my chest.

"I know, but I can't help it," he spoke, his voice muffled.

"I think I'll give you guys a few moments alone," Brendon said, kind of awkwardly before stepping out of the room and shutting the door behind him.

"You haven't told him we're dating yet, have you?" I questioned.

"With you almost dying and all it kind of slipped my mind." He retorted.

"Fair enough."

At this point, Dallon hopped off of the chest of drawers and came over to us. He perched on the end of the bed and gently patted my foot.

"You had us all really freaked out. You should've seen what it all looked like from this side, it was creepy." He said.

"Oh I don't doubt that. I could feel my body flailing around, but I couldn't do anything about it. Speaking of that, I'm so sore right now." I said as I stretched the side of my neck, cringing a bit at the pain.

"You know, Dallon is the reason you had help from any of us. He remembered a way to expel Agma's from people's bodies." Tyler said, giving the now blushing Dallon a grateful smile. Dallon looked down at his hands.

"Oh, it was nothing."

"It most definitely was not nothing!" I interjected. "I could feel myself slipping, if you hadn't done something I probably wouldn't be here right now." I said. "I do have a question."

"Shoot."

"Why couldn't you do that for Tyler when Blurryface was with him?"

"Tyler wasn't possessed by Blurryface like you were. With Tyler, they were roommates. With you, you got kicked out. See the difference?"

"Yeah, that makes sense." I looked over at Tyler, who had just been sitting there, smiling at me the whole time.

"What?" I asked with a curious tone.

"Nothing, I just love you, that's all."

"I love you too, Baby Boy."

That was when Brendon burst through the door. "I knew you had a daddy kink! Sarah owes me $20!"

Way to ruin the moment Beebo.

A/N- Do you like to swim at the beach, pool, or lake? I prefer lakes, but I'm kind of biased since I've grown up with one right in my backyard. I just like to be able to float and relax, and it's hard to do that at the beach with all the waves. And I like it better than a pool because I like to kayak and go tubing or knee boarding. Can't do that in a pool.