Sing To Me

Hello
Its me
And I'm not dead! Wow!
And I present you with another quickly-written thing. Love that fluffy stuff.

Enjoy, beans!

~•~•~•~

Jordan rubbed his nose against Tom's, grinning widely. His cheeks were flushed pink as the younger hummed in content, pressing his lips against Jordan's jawline. Jordan giggled.

"Tum, Tum, I luv my Tum." Jordan giggled again and tilted his head upwards to give his new boyfriend more access to it. Tom took the opportunity and laid a series of smooches along Jordan's neck. He smiled into the warm skin of his lover as breathy laughs escaped Jordan's lips.

"An' I luv you, Jardon," Tom sighed. Fingers worked their way up Jordan's back and tousled his hair gently. "You're the best in the world."

"Best what?" Jordan let his eyes slip closed and sunk into the soft pillows on the bed. Warmness surrounded him and pulled him closer to Tom.

"Best kisser, for one." Tom pecked Jordan's lips.

"I would disagree with that one, but continue," Jordan hummed.

"Best snuggler, then?" Tom looked up and stuck his bottom lip out in a playful pout. Jordan smiled, connecting their lips once again.

"I suppose so."

"Best singer." Tom grinned widely as Jordan scoffed.

"Now that's a lie. Next-"

"Wait," Tom pushed. "Can you sing me a song?" An eyebrow was raised.

"I'm going to wreck your eardrums. You know I can't-"

Tom pressed his face into Jordan's shoulder and trailed kisses along the bare surface. "I've heard you when you're trying, Sparkley-Pants. I know you can sing." He glanced at Jordan's averted eyes hopefully. "Sing for me, Sparklez."

Jordan shook his head laughing, but looked up in thought. "Okay, okay. One second." He chuckled as Tom situated himself between Jordan's legs, curling into his chest. What an adorable sight. Licking his lips, Jordan began to hum, deep and slow.

"The sun goes down. The stars come out. And all that counts is here and now. My universe will never be the same, I'm glad you came."

Tom grinned. He recognized the melody, and felt a sudden urge to join his boyfriend.

"You cast a spell on me, spell on me. You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me, and I decided you look well on me, well on me, so let's go somewhere no-one else can see, you and me."

Jordan sat upright and wiggled his hips to the beat of the song. Tom laughed and pushed off of his lap, removing the covers from their bodies. He grasped Jordan's shoulder as he shakily stood up on the mattress. His lively eyes met with Jordan's, and he tugged on his boyfriend's hand.

"Join me, baby." Jordan rolled his eyes, but with a huff he stood and joined Tom's side. Unbeknownst to him, however, Tom had snatched his phone up and downloaded the song when he began singing. He now waved it in front of Jordan's face, smirking. "Thought we could use some music to accompany your beautiful singing, Jardon." Before the older could protest, Tom had cranked up the volume and skipped to the part that they had not sung yet.

"Oh my god, Tom-"

"Turn the lights out now, now I'll take you by the hand, hand you another drink, drink it if you can. Can you spend a little time? Time is slipping away, away from us so stay, stay with me I can make, make you glad you came!"

Tom swiveled his hips and threw his hands in the air, laughing and singing. He nudged Jordan with his elbow and grinned at the red-cheeked face that greeted him when his eyes opened.

"Tom..."

"Jordan." Tom let the music play and grabbed Jordan's waist. He pulled and pushed Jordan's body in time to the music. The older man followed slowly.

The men fell into a steady rhythm, softly singing along to the music. In a sudden burst of confidence, Jordan threw his head back and belted out a verse.

"The sun goes down. The stars come out. And all that counts, is here and now. My universe will never be the same, I'm glad you came. I'm glad you came!"

Tom joined in on the slightly off-key singing. The two sang their hearts out until the song ended, each breathing heavily after dancing and shouting.

Tom laughed loudly and tackled Jordan on the bed, squishing his face between his hands and kissing him all over. The laughter that poured out of Jordan's lips was unstoppable.

The men laid atop Jordan's bed breathing heavily. Jordan gave Tom a sly smirk.

"What?" Tom panted, then screeched as Jordan flipped him over and attacked his lips with his own. Jordan pulled away after several seconds , dazed.

"I think I'll sing to you more often, yeah?" he chuckled, before the two returned to their face battling.

~•~•~•~

LMAO WHAT WAS THAT?! 😂 But yeah. Little drabble thing, hope you liked 😊

~Coco :)