Chapter 13: Why??

Kian's POV
I woke up at about 8 am and realized that Taylor wasn't beside me. I called out for her a few times but there was no reply.

I went to the bathroom to check if she was there but instead, there was a sink of bloody water and I freaked out. I ran downstairs and she wasn't there.

I woke the boys up and told them what happened. We ran out the front door screaming her name. I ran till I reached the neighborhood park. From far, I saw a figure on the ground. I ran towards the figure and it was Taylor. She was passed out on the ground with a blade in her hand and her clothes were all bloody and her wrists were bleeding.

I shouted for the boys. They all came running. When JC saw Taylor, he dropped to the ground. We carried Taylor back to the house and cleaned her up. I put her in bed and sat next to her. I held her hand and stared at her face. She looked pale.

"Why Tay? why did you do this to yourself?" I said quietly trying to hold back a tear.

"KIAN ROBERT LAWLEY GET DOWN HER RIGHT NOW!!" I heard JC scream. I ran down to a furious JC.

"dude wtf?? why are you shouting??"

"WHY AM I SHOUTING??? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING ME THAT RIGHT NOW???"

"can someone please tell me what's going on??"

"Wtf did you do to my sister huh??"

"What?? JC I didn't do anything, I swear."

"You swore you never did anything to Lily too"

(Lily is Kian's ex girlfriend and when Kian broke up with her she lied about him being abusive)

"JC that was years ago and she was lying. I never touched her"

"Whatever Kian but you and Taylor are done. I'm putting her on the next flight back to Texas."

"No JC you can't do this!! This isn't fair!!"

"I can do this and I will"

"BUT JC I DIDNT DO ANYTHING. I LOVE HER! I WOULD NEVER HURT HER."

"save it Kian. my decision is final. Taylor is going back to Texas." then I hear Taylor say

"I'm going back to Texas??" JC ran to her and hugged her so tight.

"Are you okay??? why did you do that??? Kian did it didn't he?? what did he do????"

"WHAT?? Where would you get the idea that Kian did it??? He didn't do anything."

"SeC, I told you" Taylor ran to me and hugged me.

"Are you okay??"

"yes"

"no that's a lie. if you were okay you wouldn't have done what you did" i said and she stayed silent.

"do you know how worried I was?? I thought I'd never see you again!" i screamed on the verge of tears

"I'm sorry Ki. this is all my fault" she said and stared crying.

"no no its okay. please please stop crying " i said instantly regretting raising my voice

JC walked up to her and said

"Taylor, please tell me why you did that. If you tell us then maybe we can help."

"Yeah Tay we all love you and we wanna help" said Ricky.

"Yeah Taylor. You're like my baby sister and I hate seeing you sad." said Connor.

"That's right Taylor. You're my big sister and I can't bare seeing you like this." said Trevor.

"Taylor Elizabeth Caylen you're one of my best friends and I cannot see you like this. I'm ready to bury this ass hole alive. But I can't do that if you don't tell us what happened." said Sam.