Chapter 16

*trigger warning*

Jc's POV

"What??? where are you going to
go???" asked Sam.

"I don't know yet."

"no Tay you can't leave. Kian will be devistated. And I'm not letting you leave." I said.

"Jc let's be real, Kian wouldn't give a shit and I'll ask my friend Alex if i can stay the night at his place."

"Of course he gives a shit! And you think Kian wouldn't mind you staying at another guys house???" I said

"he's gay, Jc. And he's a close friend of mine"

"C'mon Taylor, you can't do this." said Sam.

"I can and I will." She said.

Taylor's POV

I went back to the house and walked up to Kian's room. I opened the door and saw Kian crying.

He ran and hugged me when he saw me.

"Taylor, I'm sorry I yelled at you. I love you. I yelled only because I didn't want to lose you." he says crying.

I pulled away and said

"I'm sorry Kian."

and I started getting my clothes out of the drawer and putting them in a bag.

"Tay...Taylor...what are you doing??? where are you going?"

"I'm staying with my friend tonight."

"Which friend???"

"Alex...and before you say anything, he's gay so chill. he's like a brother to me."

"No Taylor you can't leave."

I just walked towards the door without saying anything. Just as I was about to reach for the door knob, Kian grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"Taylor, you're not leaving." he said with anger in his eyes.

"Kian let go."

"You're not going anywhere" he said twisting my wrist

"Kian stop you're hurting me." I said as a tear slipped down my face.

He twisted my wrist harder. He let go of me and looked down. My left wrist was bruised.

"Taylor I'm so sorry" he said with sadness and fear in his eyes.

"it's okay" I say as another tear slipped down my face.

"No Taylor it's not okay."

"It's fine Kian."

I said grabbing my thing and running down the stairs. When I reached the bottom, the boys were looking at me. Sam noticed my wrist as I was wearing a tank top. He ran and grabbed my hand.

"what happened??" he yelled.

Jc ran up to me and examined my wrist. He looked at me with anger in his eyes as a tear slipped down his face.

"KIAN!" he screamed and ran up to Kian's room.

I ran after him "Jc stop!"

Kian's POV

I heard Jc scream my name and my room door flung open. I saw an angry Jc and a worried Taylor standing behind him.

"Kian wtf??" Jc said and he punched me in the stomach.

"Jc stop!!" yelled Taylor.

Jc threw a few more punches. The boys tried to pull him off me but they failed. He threw me against the wall and punched my face a few times.

"JC STOP!!" Taylor screamed as she ran in between us.

"Move Taylor. Stay out of this." Jc said.

"No Jc stop. That's enough."

"No I haven't ripped his balls off yet!"

Jc said as he pushed Taylor away and punched me in the stomach.

"STOP!!!!!!" Taylor screamed.

She ran up to me crying and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Jc I'm sorry okay. I got mad that she wanted to leave." I said still hugging Taylor.

"What happened to you huh?? You we're always so patient with her!" Jc yelled.

"Jc I love her! I fucking love her and I didn't want to lose her! I knew that if she walked out that door, I might never see her again! I'm sorry. I really am. I never ment to hurt her. I love her. You know I do, Jc."

I say as I started to cry.

"I love you Taylor, I really do. I'm sorry I yelled at you and I'm sorry I hurt you. I never met for it to turn out this way. I'm sorry."

She didn't say a word. She just buried her head into my chest and cried. Jc came up to me and hugged me and Taylor.

"I love you guys. I'm sorry. She's my baby sister and she's been in an abusive relationship before and I just don't want it to happen again."

"It's okay Jc, I get it. She's your sister and you love her and wanted to protect her."

We all just sat on my bedroom floor, hugging each other until everyone fell asleep at about 4am.

*5:20am*

I woke up with Taylor on my lap. Her wrist was still bruised. I put her down gently. I did this. Im a bad boyfriend. I don't deserve her.

She deserves better. I stood up and walked to the medicine cabinet. I took out a few pills and went to the kitchen to get water. As I was about to put the pills in my mouth, I heard someone sobbing. I turned around and it was Taylor.

"Tay what are you doing? Go to bed."

She walked up to me, took the pills out of my hand and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Why?" was all she said.

I looked down at her and I started to cry.

"You deserve better." She looked at me with anger and pain in her eyes.

She took a big gulp of water and was about to put all the pills in her mouth when I hit them out of her hand they fell on the floor. I dragged her out to the backyard.

"Are you fucking crazy!?!?! How do you expect me to live if you're gone??" I yelled with tears streaming down my face.

"How do you expect me to live if you were gone, Kian?" She said softly as she begin to cry.

I looked at her beautiful face. She was perfect. She looked at me and said

"Kian, I think we need a break."

my heart sank.

"It's what's best for our relationship Kian."

"Baby, we don't need a break. We'll fix this somehow okay. Please don't leave. I love you." I said crying.

"I love you too Kian but we do need a break. We can't fix this overnight."

"Where are you going to go?"

"I'll go to a friend's house and tomorrow I'll go to New York to visit a friend then I'll go back to Texas."

"How long will you be gone?"

"2 months? maybe more."

my heart started hurting so bad.

"im gonna go pack. don't tell the boys."

"Taylor please don't go."

"I'm sorry" She said and she stood up and walked to the room and started packing.

Not long after, she walked towards the front door.

"I'm gonna miss you Tay."

"I'm gonna miss you too."

She gave me a hug and opened the door. She smiled at me and walked out closing the door behind her.