Chapter 205

Ella woke up the next morning. We followed suit quickly behind her. Some of us got ready for work or class. I entered our kitchen to brew some for my  siblings to drink, put  their mugs out on the island, and  start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Chad walks in  next greeting me " Good morning Sweet T." Minutes after that he turned around for his coffee. I replied to him " Morning Chad."

Within minutes Ella joins us in the kitchen last greeting  " Good Morning Guys."  Both of us replied to her " Morning Ella." Our sister poured her coffee into the mug. They set our kitchen table deep in a conversation with each other. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am.  Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat.  Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Most of us grabbed our stuff while mentioning goodbyes to each other.  Within minutes we are out the door on the way to the subway station. Our group is split into two the other half of it stays at home. They are cleaning or studying coursework for school.  As for the subway it got us safely  to our workplaces or class.

Chad opens the dance studio  for us to go inside.  We set  the studio up together that morning. I went to the studio's office  to put down on it's couch. Students filed into the studio at 8:00 am  for class. They  put their stuff under the studio barre.

Everyone in this duel location set up warms up  together. Chad starts teaches  his first that morning. We are in the corner by  the boom box and controlling the music at the same time. Meanwhile over at the theater it's cast is ready now all ready. Within minutes after that the curtain rose at 9:15 am which means the show has started that morning.

Back at the studio I am paying attention for the mirror. Dance class one is almost finished. They grab their stuff to leave nice and sweaty. Chad teaches my the whole routine. We ran through it a few times in half speed together. I did it by myself in full speed with music.

Soon after that it's cool down time for my class.  He brings me a water bottle to drink. All of us clean the studio together. I went into the office to get my stuff off of it's couch. We head towards the door and subway station mentioning goodbyes to each other.

Chad and I arrived home safely that afternoon. Our sister greeted us " Good evening," as we put down the keys. Both of us returned her greeting. Later on we head straight to shower. Our baths weren't that long that evening.

Intermission time is a fifteen minute that starts in a few minutes. The audience went into the lobby to use the bathroom and get refill for their refreshments. As for  it's cast they are getting touch ups on the make up. Moments after that  they are resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round two begins. It went by a whole lot faster.

Curtain call time rounds for that show. It's cast took their bows to get applause. The audience disembarks from the theater throwing away their trash in the bins. As for the cast took off their costumes to put back on the  racks. Within  minutes they are striking the stage together as a group. Everyone grabs their stuff to leave.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Nick ate in the mixing booth. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks. Nick threw away his trash in the bin.

I grabbed our dirty clothes basket to head downstairs to our laundry room. Our neighbors are already in their doing the same thing. We greeted each other as a group. I sorted our clothes into two piles. The entire laundry room is talking to each other.

Soon after that my first load of clothes is in the machine. A good way to pass time is sing a few songs. I changed the machine and put the second load in the washing machine. Conversations starts back once the song ends.  All of our clothes are finally finished. Everyone exchanged their goodbyes to each other.

Once I am done head upstairs to put it down in my room. Within minutes I am on our couch reading a magazine and chilling with my siblings. All of us are talking to each other. Nick and the girls returned from work that evening. They put down their stuff.

Mama Warren and her assistant lead the way. Everyone joined them in the kitchens. Pots and pans are on the stoves with food in them. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad he took out  both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling so good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is  promptly served at 6:00 pm.  Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Conversations are going on through out our group. We ate together like one big happy family.

Lori and the guys stayed in the kitchen to wash the dishes and clean it up.  Meanwhile in the family room with the Warren's, girls and I watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. They joined us  on the couches.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We watched a movie together from the box. Our movie was very funny. I got up to head in the direction of my room in order to  change into my jammies and brush my teeth.  Later on I returned to our couch to sit down  in my favorite spot.

The credits started to roll within minutes for that showing. My siblings got me to watch a few more  shows with them before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. "Night Sweet T," they answered me. Both of them watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut. Moments after that they focused on the t v.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. I have been in bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior.  Seconds after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.