Chapter 207

Kat woke up the next morning to get ready for work. We followed suit quickly behind her. I entered our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put their mugs out on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat.  Soon after that they joined me greeting " Good Morning Sweet T." I replied to them in unison " Morning Siblings."

Both of them went straight to the coffee pot for their mug. Ella sets our kitchen table with help from our brother. They are deep in a conversation with each other. Everyone so often I look over at them. I  poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Moments after that breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

 The group grabbed their stuff while mentioning goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head straight to subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently by her window reading the newspapers. As for Sam she picked her partner up  in the cruiser. Both of them drove towards their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put my stuff down in the lounge, and sign in. Later on I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are waiting in line patiently for their turns. I placed their order at the far end of our counter. My coworkers are taking a lot of order.

Blaine enters our bakery to join the line. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone in front of him left for work that morning. Soon after that he picked up their order, paid for it, and greeted me " Good Morning T." Both of us stood in our corner talking to each other. I kissed my friend on the cheek and watched him leave.

Within minutes he walked all the way down  to the theater for work. My friend waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of their costars helped him open both sets of doors. All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. Once they are finished eating threw their trash in the bins.

Everyone warms up together on the stage. Rehearsals begins for that day. Meanwhile over at the bakery a new order came in for a few pies and other baked goods. Of course rehearsals last for two hours. Cool down leads into changing to strike the stage.  Moments after that  they exchanged goodbyes to each other.

Blaine, Blue Eyes, and company got home from work to cook something quick.  Lunch time is approaching  fast at 12:00pm.  Everyone else took  an hour break for it. During this time we ate and relaxes together as a group.  After eating I got up to throw my trash in the bins and washed my hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates followed in this routine. Most of us returned to our workstations. I am now outside with a tray of samples  for passersby to try. As for the guys that are at home they took their baths. Jeter decides to get dressed and wash his sink full of dishes. He sat down  on his couch waiting for me to get off of work.

Before you know it 2:30 pm is  finally here which means it's time for me to go home. I went into our lounge to sign out, gather my stuff, and mentioned goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way to the subway station enjoyed the walk. The birds were singing in their treetops. A lot of people from all walks of life were on it with me. Later on I boarded it to sit down  and read my book.

People entered and exited the subway at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon with new information for us. All the subways have maps in it of the city. Every subway is full of bodies both sitting down and standing up holding onto the rails. When it pulled into my station got off of it to walk straight to our building.

 The fellow residents returned from school, shopping, and work. Andy our handsome doorman is already doing his job." Good afternoon my Sunshine," he greets. Both of us stood by the door talking to each other. Minutes after that  I returned his greeting. He allows  my entry that evening.

Upon my arrival checked our mailbox then head upstairs. Apartment sweet apartment finally home from work. I went into our kitchen to put down both the mail and my keys. Seconds  later head to my room to do the same thing with my stuff. I took a quick bath to  change into home clothes. When I am finished  dressing just chilled out in the  kitchen.

There's a shiny matching Superman  key in our front door keyhole. It only means that one very important person is home. Blue Eyes walks into  our apartment that evening. We greeted each other while he closed our front door behind . Later on we walked into our kitchen hand in hand.

Blue Eyes puts down his keys and starts cooking dinner at our stove. I took out the place settings  to put them on our island.  The group got home at the exact same time. My siblings greeted us " Good evening Lovebirds." We replied to them in unison " Evening guys." On the way out they keys down on the mail table. They split up to head straight to the showers.

Moments after that we are left alone. The both of us stuck a few kisses. My siblings came into the room again. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad he took out  both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling so good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Usually during mealtime all of those who were out that day exchanged how their days were at either school or work. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

 I made a quick doggy bag for my fiancée. Our guys stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. Blue Eyes grabbed his doggy bag and keys. Minutes after that the guys were on all the couches with us.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared our favorite t v shows with the group. I went straight to my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on I returned to our couch and my favorite spot. The pair of us are cuddling with each other.

Blue Eyes  gets up to say goodbyes to my siblings while kissing Ella's cheek. I waited for  him by our front door. We exchanged our goodbyes and goodnights  with a kiss. My fiancée locks our door before heading off to the subway  station. I am very nice and cozy on our couch.

My siblings got me to watch a few more t v shows before bedtime. I  mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," they answered me. Chad and Ella watched me walk away to my room and waited for my door to shut. Soon after that they focused on the t v.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings and some of our guys  just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior.  Within seconds Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else soon joins me in dreamland that night.