A Miss. Winchester?

Please read the bottom A/N

With Dean and Sam

Dean and Sam were in one of few hunters bars that are mostly found in the middle of nowhere. Dean and Sam called up a friend that they saved from a werewolf a little while back that was in the area and he owed them one. You see Sam and Dean came across a vampire that grabs young pretty women to feed on. Normally the boys would have watched over a pretty woman and put her in the spot that the vampire mostly hunts in but they're having couple trouble with the ladies much to Dean's disappointment. So they called up their old pervert of a friend to see if he knows any female hunters. Billy said he doesn't have a hunter to fit their job, but he has to tell them some important news that's been going around. So that's how they end up here at a Hunter bar where Billy said he's going to tell them the 'important' news.

"Sammy why are we here waiting for the prev of a hunter when we can watching over girls from that vamp," Dean said eyeing a blonde waitress serving a table next to them. "And you call him the pervert" Sam mumbles typing away on his computer doing who-knows-what. "We're here because Billy said he had important information that can mess with us personally," Sam said looking at his big brother. Dean just nodded his head to show that he heard him. Couple minutes later Billy finally showed up. Billy was a little bit on the chubby side guy. Haves spiky brown hair that was turning white totally skipping over the gray, squinty brown eyes that could easily notice that he need glasses, but kept on forgetting to put them on. "Howdy boys sorry I was late, overslept." The two brothers looked at each other and rolled their eyes. "Anyway you're probably here to see what I was telling you al' about the 'special' news well you see there's a new hunter hunting in this hear America just showed up a couple months ago killed a whole entire small nest of werewolves, of course, I am pretty sure I could tell you she didn't leave without a scratch but she's been racking up the numbers with werewolf, vampire's and a whole lot more. You know she even got one of those nasty skin shredder's dileos. She's getting so good that some are actually calling her the 'Miss Winchester" the two brothers looked at each other shocked, you see with all their hunting they've been doing they got pretty famous in the hunter world and if somebody that is competing with their so called fame, then she's downright good.

"Got anything more on her Billy?" Sam asked. "Sure do, she mostly hunts in these here parts New York through Rhode Island so you'll both might get lucky and see her or she might just hop on your hunt, because that's what she's most famous for, popping out no we're helping the big boys out with a few jobs and when she leaves all those big boys are like puppies with hearts in their eyes so whoever she is she must be mighty fine look," Billy said and took a sip out of his beer. Dean was now very much interested in this girl so was Sam but not as much as Dean who was wondering what the chick look like the perv...

"Thanks Billy for the heads up on the new girl we'll keep our eyes open on the case, but we have to get back to the hotel and get at least 4 hours of sleep as Dean says before our next gig tomorrow. We're going to try to find the vamp tomorrow." Sam said putting his laptop away grabbing Dean arm and walking to their car the Impala.(My baby!) It took little over an hour to get to the hotel. They parked and Dean got out of the driver seat pulled out his dad's journal. He heard Sam yell at him to watch out but it was too late he bumped into someone. Dean looked up and saw the most beautiful woman ever, and that's saying something for Dean.

She had middle back length Raven hair that was a little curly and flows like a waterfall over her shoulders, sun-kissed tan a little like his. She wearing ripped up blue jean shorts that went a little over her knee and a green crop top with a dark blue tank top underneath, her shoes were plain white tennies. A perfect hourglass figure and muscular that reminded him of a swimmer. The thing that made him stare where her eyes they're green like his but not emerald green, no there was sea green somehow moving with flecks of blue swirling in them. He had to make himself not hold his breath. "I'm sorry I was not looking where I was going" an angel like voice said. It was stern like a leader but still soft. "No it's alright right it was my fault," Dean said standing up dusting off his jeans and give her a hand she gladly took it and hoped up on her feet gracefully like a dancer. "Dean, Dean Winchester," Dean said looking at her hypnotizing eyes "Percy, Percy Jackson or if you want to be very formal Priscilla Jackson but I like going by Percy" she gave him a lopsided grin that just screamed mischief. Then Percy said good night to the brothers as she walked past them, two rooms down from their own unlock the door and walked in giving Dean and his brother another nice smile.

After a few minutes of looking at the door that the new woman called Percy went through the two brothers finally snapped out of their trance and went to their own hotel room, change into their pajamas and went to bed. Dean looked at the clock it was a little before 3 a.m. He wonders what a nice pretty girl was doing out so late and he fell asleep thinking about women named Percy that is two rooms down.

☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○

So I've been thinking about this store for a while and I was like why not. So I've been busting my butt making this. It has more words than any of my other fanfics.

So I want to ask you guys some questions before I continue this story.

1) what time should this story be in it could be from Season 1 to Season 8.

2) should I continue the story?

3) what should be different from the original Supernatral TV show and Percy Jackson book's?

And last one, Did you like it?

I shall be working on the next chapter when I get enough comments to know why I'm doing this I really do not know what I'm doing😶😶

And tell me if you get these images👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 👇 👇
🍹🔫🍹🔫🍹🔫🍹🔫🍹🔫🍹🔫🍹