Dance, Dance

To start this story I'll just like to say hi to @Books-are-Life14821 HI

   Percy and Dean got in the car and started the car. Percy held the pies (cake in Sammy case) and Dean started to drive turning up the music. Percy and Dean jammed out to 'Back in Black' in tell Percy said, "Hey Dean what do you think Sam been doing we were gone for 40 minutes because SOMEone took forever to get pie." Percy said rolling her eyes. "Hey, do you not know how hard it was I was in pie heaven," Dean said as they pull into the driveway Percy car was still there so Sam was still there. They walked into the building, the men watched Percy but she didn't notice. The women watched Dean, all he did was a wink at the ones that caught his eye.

   They stopped at the room Sam was supposed to be looking over the files. "Find something new?" Dean asked setting down the box of carrot cake. "Yeah, I did it seems that the clubs that John went to was owned by Eddie Smith who is looking like not a great fan of John. He and John has a long record of arguments. I looked at some of the places where the women were found. 2 out of 5 places were at Johns clubs." Sam said opening the box of cake and look like he was having a mental argument to eat it or not, but then he picked up his fork. "So, you're saying that they a war between two rich vamps?" Percy asked sitting in a chair by Sam. "I think so, why would John dump bodies at his one club?" Sam said opening the cake take out the box. "Maybe to throw off suspicion?" Dean said with a mouth full of pie. Sam made a face at him, "Dean ewww". Dean looked up, "What it not like you're not used to it." "I may be but that doesn't change the fact that you looking like a pig to Percy" Sam scolded. The two boys looked at Percy she just smiled and took a big bite of her pie, "Nah it all good almost all my relatives and friends are guys." She said in and between bites. Dean laughed while Sam looked grossed out for a second and then rolled his eyes. Dean looked at the papers, "So there really not so much of pinpoint time/days of these attacks are happening but of when the club was open, so if we do go to one of their clubs it a slim chance there is an attack to stop." he said with a mouthful. "I did you forget what said a little while ago? One of the clubs That Johnny doesn't own is having a huge party for some fame guy or band or something, And if his plan it to dig the other clubs into the ground this is a big opportunity." Percy said like she just did something that was out of thing world. "Ok but that still doesn't explain the 2 out of 5 murders that took place at his clubs," Sam said looking at the case folder. "Maybe John isn't the only vamp?" Dean asked, "What do you think Percy?" Sam said. Percy snapped her head to the boys, "Sorry I was just thinking doesn't the FBI have to be invited by the area police to go on the case?". The brothers looked at each other and shrugged. "Well, this breaks Criminal Mind logic," Percy said.

=====This is the time skip is MINE=====

   Dean knocked was driving the Impala with Percy in the shotgun and Sam somewhat sitting/laying in the back. (you have to admit that a funny site) Dean was wearing a dark gray shirt, blue jeans, and a leather jacket. Sam was wearing almost the same but with a plaid unbutton red shirt. Percy was wearing (in the pic) When they pulled up the beautiful woman hoped out of the Impala which somehow became the car that they were going in. She walked straight to the doors pass the line of people who stared at her. The brothers trailed after her somewhat awkward because Percy said she had it covered of how they get into the high-end club. "Hey missy you can't just stroll up here and walk throw the door with these two what are you her body gardens or puppies?" One of the two buff men, both with shaved heads, at the door said, they must have noticed the out of place the two felt. Luckily Percy saved them "Well mister beefy I'm Pearl Johnson these are my two friends Jensen and Jared." Percy said with a calm but demanding voice while the brothers looked at each other with raised eyebrows. 'Mister beefy' as Percy named him looked at the sheet for a second before snapping his head up "Sorry about that come in." 'Mister Beefy' said stepping away from the door. Percy throws a wink at the brothers and true to walk in with heads turning with the men around her. Percy walked to the big fancy bar the music was three times louder than it was outside the club. The two brothers looked around somewhat lost in all the noise and people in the both felt a someone tapped them on the back. They turned around to see Percy with a blue drink in a fancy cup with an umbrella. Dean rows an eyebrow at the alcoholic, "Not even five minutes into the club?" he said with a smirk on his lips. Percy's face turned from a smile into a small frown but changed almost after it formed. "No, not really I don't drink...... but it more likely that some guy or 'vamp' might hit on me if he thinks I had some wobbly mabbaly liquid frizz stuff," Percy said swishing her drink around in the glass. Sam and Dean nodded at the smart idea.

   The three hunters walked to a corner to talk, "How do we find him here? He could be anywhere in this crowd?" Sam said already forming a little of his famous 'bitch face'. "Well the most common part of the story is the victims meet their killer when they were separated from their friends in a common why to not raise suspicion of them and is easily lost in a crowded, which is easy," Sam said looking around the club. "The dancing floor duh" Dean side looking into Percy drink he somehow swiped from Percy. "Hey, no drinking!" Percy said swiping her glass away.

   The tree hunters went to the dance floor agreeing that they meet back up in an hour and a half (there a big clock above the DJ both)

{}A musical time skip name your favorite song!!!{}

   "Hey, have you had any luck!" "It hard to tell I almost punched a guy but turned out to be nothing!" "Hey where Percy?"

The story (for now) takes place in the time before they find John in the frist season.

=================

HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOO, people! (and yes i WILL listen to EVERY song that on the pretty time skip)

Guess who back, back again

WHO HAVE SEEN THE 4 SEASON OF SHERLOCK! LIKE OMG TO MUCH! OVER LOAD! 

My friend older sister is a sherlock fan (like mwa here) AND I TEXTED HER A FULL TWO PARAGRAPH, NOT THE FIVE SENTENCES, NO NO NO LIKE SEVEN SENTENCES PARAGRAPHS OF HEART BROKEN FANGIRLING! She texted back 'I know' all I texted was 'THEN I REMIND YoU'. After all this I texted my freind some minutes late 'Tell your sister I'm sorry/not sorry' she was so confused.

Okay I'm done being a fangril! (Not really)

Have a nice day.

Please

Vote

Comment

and tell me if you like it!