Chapter 1 part 2

So after I signed in I went to the celebrity part of the club and that's when I here back to sleep on ( up at the top) so then me and my girl India go to the bar and I order 4 shots and I drink 2 and India drinks 2.

August alsina P.O.V

So me and my man Chris Brown at a club and I was drunk like a mof so I went to the dance floor and then I see this hot gurl and I walked up to ha to she ha tworking "hay baybeh wuts yuh name " but I guess she did not her me cuz duh loud music so I just walked up on her so her butt was one me and then she stopped so I said wuts yuh name ma ? Then she starts to stare at me and she says onika but u can call me Nicki" mah names August . I said with a smile one my face u are beautiful ma. Then she kissed me and I kissed back .

Nicki P.O.V

I was getting drunk and I went on the dance floor and I just started tworking and then I just zoned out then I turn around to see a cute boy behind me so I just stare in his beautiful brown eyes and he asked me what my name is and I say onika and I say he can just call me Nicki and he says his name is August and he calls me beautiful so I just kissed him and he kissed me back and then we left the dance floor and he said he would be right back.

Chris Brown P.O.V

I was getting drunk and I see a cute girl sitting next to me and I say hi and she says hey . Then I put my hands on her waist and she takes them off . I was mad cuz she was so sexy I mean I just want her in my arms.

Nicki P.O.V

I sat at the bar and this cute boy came up to me and he said hi and I said hey and he put his hands on my waist and remember that I liked august so I took his hand off then turn back and see august walking to me . So then he sits down and I get up and sit on his lap and he puts his hands on my waist then leans in for a kiss but I moved and he looks at me wit a sad face . august I need to tell u something . Wuts up ma he says . That guy over there I was sitting next to pu- I know ma u did the right thing and I saw so don't stress and he my friend Chris. He says. Then I lean in for a kiss.

Chris Brown P.O.V I turn around to see my best friend wit the same girl and she is kissing all over him like he her boy friend or something. So I was mad and upset and got up and went to her and I cleaned my throat and she stared at me and I kissed her but she moved so I kissed her cheek then august look at me like really .

Aothers note
How y'all like it juice right so tell me do u want me to update everyday and on the weekend I will do like 10 updates for u so who to date Chris

India or Rhianna also I want morw views or else because it will be a big surprise in chapter 2 Part 1 or chapter 3 part 1 and I will have longer chapter soon also I'm new this is my first story .have a nice day and live like breezy.