chapter 2 part 1

India P.O.V

So I hit up my girl Nicki to ask were this guy Chris lives but she doesn't know so I was mad but I called my friend tray songs and I asked him and
He told me scarlet lane 23 3rd so I pulled up no his drive way then I got out of my Rani rover and nocked on the door.

Chris Brown P.O.V

So I heard a knock on the door and I went downstairs and I went to see India Westbrooks at my door she was looking good so I asked her if she want to go on a date to the club and we can meet up with some of our friends so she said okay it we went downstairs and I walked her to the door and she said bye and I said but I watched as she went in her car and pulled out the driveway and I watched her as she drove away. Then I went back up stairs and I got ready for the date we was about to have .

August P.O.V

So I went to Nicki house cuz it was time for our first date and I was gone take ha to my favorite place my one and only house.

So now I'm going to pick ha up
A

nd before I do I'm ma get my maid to cook us whut ever we order I guess .so now I'm on my way and I ring the doorbell and Nicki comes down in a hot outfit

And I think she had an extra outfit in her purse cuz I was looking her up and down and I saw Smith in it but we will see lata

And I think she had an extra outfit in her purse cuz I was looking her up and down and I saw Smith in it but we will see lata.but for now I think I'm a creep cuz I'm stairin at ha.

N

icki P.O.V

So I was getting ready for my first date with august and I hear the doorbell rang so I go down and open the door he just started staring at mhe " so I don't get a hello" i says
Hello she says then I slams the door in his face. And I run upstairs and change in my onzie that I have .so now I know that I need someone else .

August P.O.V

I herd her say hello but I was juts love the way she looked so then I snapped out my thoughts when she lamed the door .℉u©* ⊙_⊙. Now I just got in my car and I leave then I open the door to my house and I see wut my maid did for me so I give her 1,000 dollars of it cuz it was nice and now I know she deserves some of this. She is also hot. So I think I will surprise her with something special and good . Cuz she been hea fo 4 years and she needs attention from me and everyone.