Kidnapped Chapter Eighteen

A/N: hey guys, sorry for not uploading Yesterday, my weekend was horrible lol and not that y'all care but I'm jobless now, and it was sudden so I need to find a new job ASAP. that means I probably won't be uploading as often, but I'll try to. hope u guys like this chapter, VOTE AND COMMENT PLEAASEEEE, it's the only happiness I have in my life right now. I love reading ur comments and seeing that y'all voted. thanks you :)

I'm sorry, this is probably a short chapter but I'm trying :/

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

The next morning I wake up early. I turn and face jess and she's already awake staring at the ceiling. 

"Hi," I say softly.

She turns her head and says "hey," quietly as well. Her eyes are red and puffy from crying last night, and she has tiny dark circles under them. 

We lay there in silence, both off in our own worlds. I think back to my family and wonder once again how they're doing. How my mom and dad are. How my siblings are dealing with this. My friends. God, I hate Elijah for taking all that from me. The fact that it was an accident and he was after jess, doesnt make this okay. He still took me from everything I knew. Worst of all he took my innocence, and despite what I keep trying to tell myself, I know that I'm pregnant. It makes me sick to think that he's the father. I've always wanted a child, but I'd never think it'd be like this. I blink back the tears that have surfaced and get up and do my morning routine. I don't hear any noise from Elijah or any noise from downstairs. After jess is also finished, we head downstairs slowly, dreading the day ahead. We reach the living room and there's no one. Weird. We hear a door open upstairs and then Elijah's voice.

"Jess, Alex, please prepare an extra plate this morning..we have a guest," he says. Even in his voice I can hear the smirk he probably has plastered on his face.

"Yes Elijah," we answer together. We hear the door close and we turn to the kitchen to prepare the food. The silence is so deafening, I feel uncomfortable, something I haven't felt around jess since the first time I saw her. 

"Jess, are you okay?" I finally ask. 

"What do you think?!" She snaps. Okay. Stupid question, I guess.

"Sorry," I mumble. She looks at me and then her face softens.

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you. It's just...I actually let my hopes up and now this and I'm jusy feeling really stressed, I'm sure you're feeling worse with the whole ba-" her eyes go wide and her hand goes up to her mouth in a "whoops" kind of way.

"With the whole what?" I ask, already knowing what she was gonna say. "I'm not pregnant jess."

"I need to uh..tell you something," she says quietly. Her face looks really sad all of a sudden, any trace of anger now gone.

"What?" I ask nervously. I hate that phrase. 

Just as she's about to start talking we hear footsteps running down the stairs. 

"My beautiful honeys! How are you on this fine morning?" Elijah says cheerily. He walks over to each of us and gives us his usual hug and kiss. How he can kiss 2 girls on the mouth right after each other is beyond me. It's disgusting.

"Goodmorning, fine, thank you, and yourself?" Jess and I say this word for word at the same time. there's silence for a few seconds, We look at each other and can't help but laugh because it's weird how we say things at the same time. 

Elijah chuckles and takes his seat. We take our regular seats and watch the empty plate on the opposite side of Elijah, on the other end of the table. 

"Our guess should be here any moment," Elijah says. Just as he finishes, a doorbell rings. He stands and heads towards the door. This is it. Jess and I stare at each other nervously. The door opens and I cant make it out how he looks like just yet. He's wearing a jean jacket with a black sweater underneath. His black hood is on his head covering his face. He's wearing dark blue jeans and some regular old running shoes. His back is towards us now as he takes off his jacket and hangs it next to Elijah's. His hair is dark brown similar to Elijah's. It's spiky, like it's been gelled to stay that way. Elijah is closing the door.

What happens next, I swear happened in slow motion. They both turn around at the same time and I see the new guys face. My mouth drops and all I can do is sit there with my mouth open in shock. I hear jess choke and gasp behind me, clearly as shocked as I am. Elijah and the new guy smile, pleased by our reactions. 

"Ladies, meet Noah, " Elijah begins, "my twin."