Dinner Date.

Dinner Date.

I was sitting on the couch watching a Walk To Remember when two arms wrapped around my neck. I leaned backwards to see who it was and wasn't surprised at all to see it was Cole.

"Hello Cole."

"Hi,"

"How are you?"

"I am great, how are you?"

"I am fantastic."

"What are you up to?"

"Mhmm, nothing, why?"

"Hmm, wanna do something?"

"Like what?"

"Hmm, like a date maybe?"

"What kind of date?"

"Dinner date?" He smirked.

"Hm, sure."

"Okay. How long do you need to get ready?"

"Uhm, give me about..uh..30 minutes?"

"Okay, that should be fine."

I nodded and got up off the couch. I went towards the stairs and headed down. I made my way to my room and went over to my dresser. What to wear on a dinner date? I didn't want to dress up too much but I didn't not want to dress up at all. I scanned my dresser and shuffled through my shirts. I finally pulled out a yellow basic T-shirt. I knew it was more like a belly shirt so I also grabbed a white spaghetti to go under it.

I walked over to my closet were mostly all my pants were and grabbed my all white skinny jeans. I put them over my arm and went and grabbed all black socks. I set it all down on my bed and stripped out of my previous clothes. I pulled on my pants, buttoned them, then slipped my spaghetti strap on with my yellow shirt going over it.

I sat down on my bed and put on my socks also grabbing my yellow converse at the same time and putting those on as well. I got back up and walked over to my make-up 'station' that had all my make-up I never wore plus all my necklaces and earrings. I took my pair of yellow-ish earring that looked like zippers and put them in.

I also did take off my previous necklace I was wearing that was the anchor one that had said, 'hope' and put on a different one that was an infinity sign. Perfect.

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70537766 )

I got up and went out of my room and made my way over to were Ryan's would be. His door was pushed to so I knock on it quietly to see if he was in there.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah,"

I pushed the door the rest of the way open and stepped inside, "Do I look okay?"

"Yeah, you look good, why?"

"I'm, uh, going out on a, uh, dinner date."

"With Cole?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh, well, then yeah, you look fine. Do you know were you are going?"

"Nope, I have no clue. I didn't ask and he didn't tell me."

"Oh, okay, well, I hope you have a good time."

"Me too." I turned away and got to his door way again and was about to leave when I turned back around, 'Hey, Ryan,"

"Yeah?"

"You wanna do something later tonight? Like watch a movie or go four wheeling, or something?"