Chapter 1: First Meeting

Chara was shaking her hands to get that pesky fish woman's dust off her. "Such a shame she had to get in the way of me killing that stupid Monster Kid, would have been a good boost of EXP" she thought as she finished walking over the bridge that they fought on. She thought about who was next and remembered from when she possessed Frisk, that the talking rectangle was next. She saved at the Undyne arena and started making her way into Hotland when she heard a light swishing in the water underneath her. She ignored it and continued on, but the swishing was getting louder and closer.

When it had annoyed her enough, Chara snapped her her head quickly around to where the sound was coming from.

There was a split second where she saw a completely white ...........head?

"Hey! Who's there?!" She called out to the thing.

...But nobody came.

Chara swore under her breath and started walking faster in case it was that smiling trash bag.

Now there was a slight whisper on the air that she only just make out.

"Chaaaaarrrrraaaaa" The wind whispered.

"OK THAT'S IT COME OUT CREEP!" Chara yelled as she pointed her feet which had the Ballerina Shoes on in all directions.

"IM ARMED WITH.......THESE........dammit" she said as she switched to the Tough Glove.

"HAHA, IF YOU CONTINUE YOU'LL GET SLAPPED"

"But Chara......what if I want to be slapped by you?"

Chara turned around quickly to see......a humanoid looking thing that was completely white.

"AAHH" she screamed.

"Surprised wifey?" The white man asked.

"What the hell are you?" Chara spoke with a menacing tone.

"Oh, I'm just your friendly neighbourhood Ian" 'Ian' said with a wink. Wait how'd he wink if he's got no face? Chara shook it off and started walking away while muttering demonic swear words.

"Hey! Honey, where ya goin?!"

Chara stopped and winced at the way he was talking.

"This thing is going to get a slap if he calls me by a pet name again!" she thought.

"Hmpf, what do you want...'Ian'?"

Ian crossed his arms and somehow looked very smug...even for an entity with no face. "Well I was just around and thought maybe.....you'd need help murdering everything."

"Pfft, me?! Need help?.........you must be pulling my leg."

"Can I please???" Ian said with........puppy......dog eyes........yet again Chara was questioning how he does that.

Chara shook her head and chuckled "No you cannot, now...leave me alone and you'll be spared from me killing you." Chara said threatenly.

"K babe, but I gotta warn ya...I'll be around every corner." Ian said as he ran and dived into the water.

Chara thought he was gonna stick around until she had to kill him but he seemed to know what was best for him.

"Now let's go say hi to our metallic rectangle friend." Chara thought as she passed the no longer working 'Welcome to Hotland' sign.