Chapter 3

Jenna's POV
My mom told me to start packing were leaving tonight at 7pm and I was like mom I need to pack so I packed my clothes laptop my books and all of my pictures and phone cases and jewelry and all of my favorite things I love.
Mom: honey were leaving in like 30 minutes.
Jenna: ok mom almost done
Mom : ok hurry don't wanna be late for our private jet that is on its way to our private house.
Well the reason I'm going in a private jet is because my dad works for famous people. So he basically works for like airplanes and controls the place it has to go to.
Jenna: ok mom I just need help bringing my stuff downstairs.
Mom: ok I'm on my way up
Jenna: ok I just need you to take those ones downstairs I got the rest .
Mom: ok I set all of the stuff up out side where good to go.
Jenna: OMG I'm going to miss this house more then ever.
Mom: honey were going to visit all of the time.
Jenna: how people are going to live here
Mom: well Uncle Vin and Aunt Tania and our little cousin baby Vincenzo are going to live here.
Jenna: really yahhh I'm so happy.

*after a very long ride*
Mom: ok let's just hop on the jet
Jenna: I'm going to miss New York so much well bye😘😩😖😞😔😫.
Jenna's POV
Well I started crying some tears but I got over it but you know  I'm perfectly fine know.

Hey I hope all of you guys liked this bye I think it was great and especially this one had so much lines. ❤️💜🎀💚🍭