Chapter 10

Jacob how are you going to leave. I can climb down the window he said then I said ok just be carful I said very worried. I'll be fine ok bye
He kissed me and it felt passionate.
Jacob: bye I'll miss you
Jenna: I'll miss you a lot more
Jacob: ok bye
Jenna: see ya❤️
So I got up washed my face and I went down stairs in the kitchen to eat a fruit salad for breakfast but my mom was still sleeping because I woke up at 5:30 after that I went back to my room. And since I have a bathroom in my room I took a warm shower and washed up then i said Since it's Friday I can pick out an outfit so what should I were hmmmmmm...........

 And since I have a bathroom in my room I took a warm shower and washed up then i said Since it's Friday I can pick out an outfit so what should I were hmmmmmm

I think this'll do. Then I put my hair side braided and I put very little lip gloss on. Then I went on my phone to see what time it is and its know 9:00 then I went down stairs my mom and dad were down there eating breakfast I told them I woke up early so I told them I ate and I also got dressed then my mom said that we have new neighbors right across from my street. So then I made a card and I wrote
Dear new neighbors we are happy to have new neighbors you'll love Virginia.
Love the Cuomo family. Then I walked over to the house and I saw a girl who looked my age and I said hello I'm your neighbor right across the street and she said her name is Alexis and I told her my name is Jenna she seemed nice I hung out with her almost for the whole day but I said goodbye and I went home as I was walking home and then as I walked inside house my phone rang then it said Jacob with a kissy face and a heart and then I answered it and he said what's up babe and I said I just met my new neighbor she seemed really nice then Jacob said do you want to go to the movies tonight because my friends are  taking there girlfriends so if you want you can come and if you want you can bring your friend ok see ya babe then he said he's picking me up at 7:00 and its 6:00 so I'll ask Alexis I guess I said to myself I called her and she said sure and she said she has a boyfriend named Grayson she's going to bring then she came over and I allowed her boyfriend to come in to my house he waited in my living room while me and her gotten dressed I were what I were before and she were jean shorts and a cute tank top with flip flops and her hair was in a pony tail. Then Jacob showed up and we got in and then drove away.

Hey guys this is the most I wrote 501 words I added my bestie Alexis in and I hope you like your part
LYSM~Jenna Sartorius