»Personal Assistant | Sebastian«

Look at the picture, I made that myself :) Yeah I know it doesn't look perfect and it also doesn't look like Seb at all, but I tried!

---

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please come in." Chris Evans, yes the Chris Evans escorted us into a huge room. It looked very organized and clean. It even smells like vanilla.

"Welcome. My name is Sebastian, as you may all know." He chuckled softly. Everyone chuckled and giggled, myself included.

"That was Chris, my best friend and he's been helping me find a very reliable P.A. He said that he found his P.A. the same way, but I obviously only need one.. They said that you all are one of the best, that is of course-not yet taken.. I just wanted to get to know you all before I pick the one I would like to hire."

There were five of us, three girls and two guys.

"My name is Eadlyn Cole, I was the former P.A. of Mr. Steve Jobs, when he was still alive." The girl was probably around the same age as me. She kept a straight face, Confidence is oozing off of her.

"Hello Ms. Eadlyn." Sebastian smiled and looked at the next person.

"I'm Hailey Wood, I'm 28 years old and I am really really great when it comes to memorizing! That would come in handy if you need me to schedule meetings, interviews, reminders.." She kept talking for like a minute. Explaining stuff about her and bragging about her previous boss. To me it was kind of annoying.

It was my turn to introduce. He smiled and waited for me to speak up. His gaze was gentle and comforting.

"Hello, I'm (Y/N). I can be a great Assistant and also a great friend. I'm a good listener and much to my dismay, I didn't have any famous boss before, and if I were hired, you'd be the first one." I smiled at him, I hope that was okay.

"Don't worry, it's not that important to have a famous former boss." He smiled back at me and shrugged.

Eadlyn shot a death glare at me.

The rest of the group introduced themselves to Sebastian and once it was done, I was the only one who doesn't have proof that I am one of the best P.A.

My former bosses have retired and I resigned. Since they told me they would not need any more of my help with work.

"Okay, I will text one of you if you're the one I'd choose. If you do not receive anything from me within this day, I regret to inform you that you're not the one I'm going to hire. But I do hope that you all find a suitable boss. Thank you so much." He said and I admired him even more.

I've practically been a fan of him ever since I saw him on some movies I've watched that he's in.

I would totally be glad if he chooses to hire me. If he doesn't, it was still an honor to get to talk to him.

•••

It's been 3 hours and I haven't received any text messages from Sebastian. I don't have his number but he has mine.

But what if I wrote the wrong number? What if he did choose me and he can't contact me?

No, I'm certain that I wrote the right numbers. I double checked it.

Well, I guess I'm not getting a job tonight.

•••