»Hot damn | Sebastian«

It's my first time attending any red carpet event, which is undoubtedly star studded. I'm so nervous! I wouldn't be surprised if I just suddenly pee myself.

I came here alone and the thought of having a date for tonight didn't cross my mind until I stepped out of the vehicle I was in, and saw many people- or celebrities with their dates.

Considering that this is my first event to ever be invited- let alone be nominated in (how crazy is that!), I guess it doesn't matter if I had a date or not. The next time that I'll be invited or nominated to any celebrity events, then maybe I'll bring myself a date.

I was nominated for "best actress" because of the Captain America: Civil War movie. The character I played was Bucky's love interest (obviously in the present), and I never thought I'd get positive comments about the way I act.

After being nominated, I was really giddy, but when I saw the line up, I lost hope, they're all great actresses! I can't beat 'em! Jennifer Lawrence, Chloe Grace Moretz, and more amazing actresses were on the list.

I looked around, flashing cameras all over the place, loads of interviews happening at the moment.

Despite the number of paparazzis calling for me, a certain gentleman caught my attention.

He's currently being interviewed by a lady, probably around his age too.

His eyes roamed around, and it coincidentally landed on mine.

His expression changed and it made my heart beat really fast. He bit his lower lip and intently stared at me, and eventually checked me out. He checked me out for goodness sake! And that LIP BITE! Is he trying to bite the life out of my body??

 He checked me out for goodness sake! And that LIP BITE! Is he trying to bite the life out of my body??

It was getting a little bit awkward now, so I broke the tension with a smile.

He smiled back at me, and then turned to the lady she was speaking with and if I'm not mistaken, it looks like he apologized.

Then, he walked straight up to me, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Hey gorgeous, no date?" He asked.

"Unfortunately, yes. I'm free." I shrugged, and his smile grew wider.

"Well, may I be your date for tonight?" He said while offering me his hand. I gladly took it and nodded. We started to walk, going near a lot of paparazzis.

We both striked a pose, but never letting go. The paparazzis are really loud, they were calling our attention.

"Look here please!"

"(Y/N)! Sebastian!"

People waving here and there, asking us to look at their camera.

It didn't take long for us to move on.