»Au: Radiology | Sebastian Stan«

(A/N): Look at the picture, I edited that! It looks crappy (the edit and the quality) but I didn't care anymore haha I was too lazy to fix it.

-AU-

"Miss (Y/L/N), (Y/F/N)?" A girl came out of the x-ray room called out my name. I stood and went inside the room when she gestured me to come in.

"Please state you full name and birth date."

"(Y/F/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), (Day), (Month), (Year)."

"Okay, change into this," She gave me a hospital gown and I took it from her. "Take out your shirt, bra and any jewelries. The bathroom is here." She pointed out the bathroom and I went inside and quickly changed.

This is what I hate about X-rays, you have to remove your bra and wear a very thin hospital gown.

I patiently waited, sitting on a chair while quietly observing the room.

The other door opened, and there was a guy. He came out with a soft smile.

"Goodafternoon, Ma'am." He said and I nod and grinned.

Great! A guy! It should've been the girl. It's too awkward knowing that I'm only wearing a thin clothing, heck, I don't have a bra on!

But he's probably used to the tension, since he works here daily. I suppose he's already used to those kind of situation.

"Please stand over here," He said and smiled while he followed me with his eyes.

His eyes never left me and it made me nervous.

"I'm just going to position your body, okay?" He asked for permission and I nodded.

"Chin up, please.." He wasn't satisfied with how I raised my chin so he gently placed his hands and slowly lifted my chin.

"Ma'am, can I.. touch you?" My eyes widened when he said that, and my heart raced.

"T-touch?" I stuttered.

He lightly chuckled. It was obvious that he tried to contain it but he failed.

"No, ma'am not that kind of touch. I just need to position your waist so that it can be seen on the x-ray." He smiled at me and I was embarrassed. What the hell, me?!

"Oh, I'm sorry." I smiled uncomfortably.

"No, I'm sorry, It's my fault that I used that word which lead you to think of ..other stuff," He chuckled again, "So can I?"

"Yes, yes." I nodded and he gently placed his hands on my waist and pushed it back slowly so that I'm leaning on this 'black board' that is hanged on the wall.

Whenever he needed to touch or move my waist or the sides of my butt, he mumbles a sorry which is very great since not all men act like this. Sometimes, I wonder if guys like him still exists.

"Shoulders.." he mumbled while pushing my shoulders back lightly.

"Okay, just stay that way, don't move." He smiled again, and I don't know why but it made me even more nervous.