Prolouge: The girl with the power

• Dedicated to Ellen BFF

“Mummy what’s happening?”  I asked in my little five year old voice. “Don’t  worry my darling Karma everything will be fine if you get in the basement!” my mother said in a scared and worried tone whilst tears dripped down her cheeks. Growling and snarling could be heard upstairs. “But-“  “NO PLEASE JUST GO, sweetie I need you to know that your father and I love you very much! Goodbye we will always love you!” mummy said while she ran to daddy. I didn’t know what was happening, all I knew was I had to get into the basement door now. SMASH! CRASH! “UGHHHH” “AHHHH”.  “Mummy?” I whispered into the darkness(A/N these ‘ mean a person is thinking.) ‘someone save me. Please’……..

“Where are you girlie?” a man’s voice I didn’t recognise asked. I heard footsteps growing closer and closer.  ‘I need to get out of here!’ I thought. Just as the door to the basement was starting to open I had a burst of adrenaline. “There you ar- HEY!” he growled whilst I burst out of my hiding place. Everything was a blur although I could feel him catching up on me. When I ran into the living room, I found  my mum and dad together, blood running down their faces in their wolf form. All I could see was red when I turned to face the man running after me. He was 6’7 with tribal tattoos all over his face and had a very muscular build, but I didn’t care if he looked scary all I wanted to do was kill him! “YOU MWONSTA YOU KILLED MY PAWENTS!” I felt a burning sensation fill my body but I didn’t focus on the pain but what I did focus on was my anger. I started to shake and only seconds later I turned into a 4’6 white wolf. I could feel my wolfs fur burn and turn a different colour though. ‘mummy and daddy told me about this!’ I thought. I mentally shook myself to remember I have to avenge my parents. “How? The legend was right! I found you! Now to use your powers to kill everyonein the were kingdom andall humans” he stated in a dark tone. Right when he ended that sentence I lunged at him. He was expecting me to go to his throat but i bit his right leg and tore it off while he screamed in pain. i finally  lunged at his throat and tore it out. ‘Hmm maybe de overs fwed’I ran upstairs and looked at my fur. IT WAS RAINBOW! I felt like i should stop being so angry and get out of here. I stopped feeling angry and I was suddenly a white wolf. “Wow! i am special, i just wish mummy and daddy were here to see this!” i muttered sadly. I imagined myself a as a human and turned into my human self with the dress I imagined. ”Yay I waave muy cloths!” I said energetically.  I loomed over my parents bodys and said “goodbye but don’t worry I will get my wevenge” suddenly feeling I shouldn’t dwell on their deaths and grow up fast…..

So how was it? My first book! Comment and fan! see ya next chappie!