Coming Back

Hello my lovelies!!!! A couple things for you all!

1. Yes! You read that right. I AM COMING BACK!!!! I have realized that my depression isn't going away anytime soon and I really really really miss you guys! So why the hell not come back and be with my family!! :)

2. But I must warn you. My updates will be slow. I had my back surgery on the 17th and I'm going through the whole recovery phase. I have doctor appointments pretty much every other day and my fevers have really hit an all time high. I had a fever of 101 yesterday so I've been resting a lot. And my back hurts like a bitch!!

3. I had the best birthday every (May 9th for those of you who didn't know). Like it was literally awesome!

4. Wolfheart is still my editor for His Dead Mate so whenever he is done with the chapters is when I will post them.

5. I am very sorry for taking this long. I know I probably made some of you guys really mad and you probably hate me but I am truly sorry. I just needed some time to myself. I promise that I will try my best to earn your respect, your love, and your amazing selves back. I will everything I can to earn my MotherShifter title again because right now I feel like I don't deserve it. But I will get it back. I promise you that. You guys have been amazing and so supportive of me and I couldn't be anymore happier. I love you guys with all my heart and I consider you guys my family. I love you my little Faithful Shifters!!!!

I will be coming back soon and you guys will have 2 new chapters!!!!

Oh! Another thing! So I pretype all my chapters on Microsoft word so that way I can always look through them and change things if I need too. But for some reason it says my subscription has expired and like it won't even let me open word. So I have to fix that. But it's weird because I bought this package and it's suppose to prevent that. So I'm gonna have to call them and ask what their fucking deal is lmao. But when that gets fixed, you will have chapters upon chapters!!! Well....when my body isn't trying to kill me haha.

I love you all so much!!!

-Austin