Lol. This Person

As you can see, yes. This little update is about a person lol.

Okay. Now sit back and relax, because it's story time motherfuckers.

(Also this is a rant and there will be lots of cussing. Not acceptable for younger readers)

-----------------------------

OKAY. So this person makes me laugh so fucking hard. 

1. They think that it is acceptable to talk shit about my Faithful Shifters. Like hell-fucking-no. If you honestly think you can get away with talking shit on my fans, you're fucking mistaken. No one gets away with that shit. You talk shit on them and I find out, I will turn into a fucking momma bear and rip you to shreds (not literally of course lol). But I will cuss you out. Just saying.

2. They made fun of my book (but I don't really care. You don't like it? You don't like it.) BUT. This person had the audacity to yell at my Faithful Shifters when they were sticking up for my book. AND this person also yelled at them when they stuck up for me. I really don't care if you yell at me or make fun of me. That I can handle and tbh, I don't give a shit about what people say about me. 

So...shall we see what this person commented on my books?? We shall. (I copied the comments right off the comment section of my book so these are real comments. You can go look at them if you would like)

 1. maybe i should kidnap the author and handcuff her to a bed then sexually assault her and constantly demean her, see how she reacts.  

Idk if this is just me, but isn't this a threat lol.

2.  REPEAT. AFTER. ME. KIDS. X IS FOR XAVIER, THE MOST ABUSIVE PIECE OF SHĮT EVER CREATED. I IS FOR IDIOTS, THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND THINK XAVIER IS A GOOD PERSON. A IS FOR AUTHOR, THE PERSON THE POLICE WILL BE SPEAKING TO TOMORROW BECAUSE WHEN THEY FIND MY CORPSE THE AUTHORS NAME WILL BE WRITTEN ON THE GROUND IN MY BLOOD

Here we see a perfect example of how this person talked shit on my fans. I made it bold so you guys could see it clearly lol.

3.  thats it. im fucking done with this story. fūck you author, fūck you anyone who thinks this is romantic or cute, fūck me for wasting my time on this shįt, and most of all fūck wattpad for letting badly written shit like this become popular. bye, im going to drink ten litres of bleach then shoot myself.

And again with the talking shit on my Faithful Shifters. That doesn't fucking fly with me. I will call you out if you do that. (Also made it bold so you guys could see)

And sorry if you guys think this was pretty low of me, but tbh. I really don't care. I will call this person out for talking shit on my fans. Like hell-motherfucking-no!

You must be fucking stupid if you think that you can get away with this shit. And you better be fucking thankful that I didn't put your name in this. Because I'm pretty sure you know this is about you ;)

There. That is my little rant for the night. I just needed to get this off my chest and to let you guys know that I will ALWAYS stick up for you guys. You are my family. Faithful Shifters forever!

Thank you to @jadaroyalty, @_fantasyfangirl_, and @Melodeeza for sticking up for me and my story. I really appreciate it. And also a huge thanks to anyone else who did! I'm really sorry if I missed your name!!

Love you all!!!

-MommaShifter

(p.s.- person who said all this, if you're reading this, don't EVER talk shit on my Faithful Shifters again. Got it? Good.)