Big News

Hey everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for your patience. The big day is finally here and it is now time to reveal my big news!

As most of you know (if you have been following me on here and twitter) I have been working on something new and it's time for you guys to see it.

It's a new book called "Royal Meets Rogue" and it will be out on Wattpad AND Inkitt (the link to my Inkitt profile is on my profile) this Wednesday!

The book cover is by the amazing AverySummers

Now. Let's get the thing you have all been waiting for. Here is the first glimpse into Royal Meets Rogue. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

Athena was the pack's punching bag. The slave; as she was called by many of her pack mates. Her birthday was coming up and normally she wouldn't care, but this was her 17th birthday. The day that she becomes of age and finds her mate. And hopefully the day that she can say goodbye to her awful life. But what happens when she finds out that her mate is none other than the main source of her pain? Will she forgive them all and become Luna? Or will they reject her and let the beating continue?

~*~

Ares was named Alpha King after his father's death 10 years ago. And because he's king, he has to go check on the packs around his territory twice a year to make sure everything is running smoothly. He was about to go check on a pack, but a rogue problem made him late to go see the girl that desperately needed his help. But when he returns to his castle, his Beta brings news of new female human that his wolf has taken a sudden interest in. No one seems to know who she is or where she even came from. Can they uncover this mystery?    

----------------------------------------

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Be on the lookout for this brand new book Wednesday! Tell your family and friends so they too can check it out!

Also fair warning. Because I am in school and have work, I will be uploading every Wednesday. I just wanted everyone to know that!

-Austin