Adult!Reborn x reader

*IT HAS GRAMMAR ERRORS!*

Part : 1

A beautiful woman around her mid 20's walked down the busy streets of Italy. She was not a 'high class' woman wich meant that she was not rich nor she had any relatives. Yet she dressed beautifully. She lives alone in a middel size cabin. It was not in perfect shape but for a singel young woman living there by herself it was a miracle, well at least thats what the old people that knew her said. She was well known by her kindness among them, she didnt have a official job she lived by favors or also known as trades she did with them, you know like could you go to the town and buy a few things for dinner and your invited to stay to eat or help the old ladies with the house work witch sometime she would get paid for but she declined and only took it when she need it, people adore her, most of the time she just did this jobs without expecting something in return but she could not say no to the people who care deeply for her she also did it out joy to have an excuse and get out of her cabin in the flower fields, with only 5 more cabins with elderly couples as company, and go into town. Her name was (y/n).

She was asked by the ladies to buy some things for a anniversary party that the Marchini's ( first thing that came to me ) were throwing, 50 years of marrige yet everytime you saw them they look like they just got married. Laura, Marco Marchini's wife, was from a well known family but she got disowned when she falled in love with Marco and ran away, but she would do it at thousand and more times just to be with his beloved, they were pretty old but still moved like they were on their 40's.

She was already on her way back when suddenly something or rather say someone push her down making all of the just bought ingredients to fall some ending smashed but karma came quickly as the running culpirt slipped on a tomato. The man sat up and looked panic he got a gun and pointed to were he came from soon 3 people appered a tanned woman with (black or dark blue hair?), a blonde man with a military uniform quite handsome and then a even more handsome man in a suit with an orange inside dressing clothes with a fadora and a gun at hand the previous two took out their guns and pointed at the man that was slowly standing up. At this the people around ran in terror and shopkeepers closed their shops the old lady that ran the medice shop that was just behind her called for her to get inside "(y/n) quick get in!" but (y/n) still trying to get up to get away was suddenly pulled by the one who pushed her to use her as a shield. The old lady caring scared for the young woman screamed "No let her go!" The guy pointed his gun at the shop and shoot the glass window breaking it.The lady fell down on the floor. ( I was not kidding when I said they adored her)

"Pathetic"said the man in a fedora. "Kora kora, using a woman as a shield wont get you anywhere! " said the blonde. "Let the woman go and they would be less punishment " said the woman with a strict voice. The man's hand started shaking suddenly pointing the gun to (y/n)'s head. "Let go of your guns or i will kill her!"said the man. The woman growled and the blonde man 'tch' but put the guns down. But the one in a Fedora kept pointing the gun at us. He smirked and said "do you really think that you'll get out of this kill the woman she isn't worth anything to us either way" the woman that a company them yelled "Reborn! Put the gun down"at this pount had a dangerous glare at the man named Reborn, the man holding (y/n) got even more scared and pointed his gun at them.

(Y/n) using this aportunaty bited the man's hand hard as she could making the man scream letting her go and hitting the side of her face above her right eye with the gun cutting her , and since it was in the face blood came out of the tiny wound falling down her face into the pale blue and orange summer dress. The man let his guard down and pointed the gun at (y/n) she closed her eyes wainting for the shots. She heard them but never felt them. She opened her eyes watching as the man named Reborn put down his gun and the man that was holding her on the floor holding his shoulder the blonde man got close and arrested the man while the woman got closer to her and help her up thanking her for the distraction (y/n) nodded as she walked towards the lady from the medicine shop the lady hug her checking for any other injuries thanking god for her safety.

The other shop keepers that knew knew her got close to sheck on (y/n) even the man in the food market that just had selled the food for the gathering got close with a new set of bags of everything she had bought before the incedent the lady cleaning the blood that was going down (y/n)'s face, was tap in the shoulder by the man that offer (y/n) as a sacrifice . Y/n glared hard towards the man "let me have a look" he said as he got closer he put his hand over the wound a warm and relaxing aura were the pain was in a matter of seconds it was gone. Reborn slide his thumb were the cut was to reveal a cut free skin.

(Y/n) looked at his companions to see them surprise and then look at each other like a secret message between them ( Reborn never uses his sun flames to heal) (y/n) took her eyes of them and back at Reborn who took a hold of her hand a kissed her soft skin. He turned tip his fedora and left leaving (y/n) a blushing mess. The food shop keeper gave the bags to his 10 year old grandson Timy and told him to help me get them back home.

~time skip~

After that she was taken care by the ladies in the field even when (y/n) said she was fine. The hold incedent happened a week ago. (Y/n) went once again to town to buy some nails and paint to fix the roof. (Y/n) paced the nails in her tiny purse while in both hands had a can of paint. Once in a while she would stop to rest her arms and visit some of the shopkeepers with them asking if she needed help but she declined the offer. Then she stop at the medicine shop to buy a new medicine once again been ask if she needed help she also decli ed the lady respond to her "You know what you need (y/n)? A man... i mean look at you, you are just a sweet and delicate as a porcelain doll!" (Y/n) laughed at this "this was not the first time someone has told me that...but im afraid that I'm to shy but also really busy" the old woman sighted but smiled "fine but when you do find one I have to to meet him and prove him worthy of you" suddenly the man from the food shop entered and said not only you but all of us do" referring to all the shopkeepers at this we all laughed.

It was almost 3 pm when (y/n) said goodbye and left feeling her arms going numb she stoppedby a near alley and let go of the cans she grunt in pleasure of feeling the blood run through her arms again a low and rather sexy chuckle sounded and a shadowy figure came out wearing a fedora...(y/n) instaly knew who it was...Reborn.