Chapter Twenty.

Picture is of Sky.

They parked a few blocks away from the building and gathered around, Wolf took a second to check each guy.

"You're sure that's the right building?" Wolf asked Demon.

"Yeah, positive."

"Okay, why don't you and Sky go check it out?"

"Sure."

Demon motioned for Sky and after shedding their jackets started down the street. Sky seemed nervous and on edge, probably because he didn't want to die in that rat trap. Demon was resolved to his fate, he would either die in there or kill the woman he loved.

"Are you going to be able to do this?" Demon asked.

"Yeah, I've killed people before."

"Not like this, with the odds possibly stacked against us. There might ten men in there, there might a thousand."

"I'll be fine, I just keep thinking that it could have been Jenny that was shot. I don't know what I'd have done."

"It could have been any of us, as much as I hate to admit it this war is necessary."

"I wouldn't think less of you if you if you couldn't do it," Sky said gently.

"Do what?"Demon asked.

"Couldn't kill Lacy, that's why you came isn't it?"

Demon slowed down as they neared the large building that King was hiding in, for the first time in as long as Demon had been following Lacy nobody was outside the building.

"Could you do it, if it was Jenny?" Demon asked.

"I don't know, she's not really my sister but.....she's the closest I've ever been to anyone. Even if she betrayed me, I'm not sure I could give that up."

"There aren't any guards outside, why?" Demon asked.

"Maybe they don't have enough men."

"No, they do."

"Then where are they?"

"Inside, I don't like it. Something is going on."

As they neared the building they saw a small fenced in area with all the bikes parked inside, Lacy's bike was parked next to Kings.

"That's Lacy's bike," Sky said.

"Yep."

Demon turned and headed back in the direction of the crew, Sky following along behind him. As they neared their club he caught sight of Ivan and a few of his men. Wolf was speaking to him when they approached.

"My men are here to help, you tell us where you need us. We started this war and with your permission would like to help end it," Ivan said.

"Gladly, alright everyone do not shoot any of the Trojans. You hear?" Wolf asked his men.

"Where do you need us?" Ivan asked.

"Follow my men in the main door, I have a few on the rooftops and some out back if they want out they have to come out the front. Should my men need a push..."Wolf trailed off.

"We'll have your back," Ivan promised.

A large group of bikes pulled up and Ivan shook his head, his ex-wife Laurel and her club swung off their bikes walking towards them.

"We're here to help," She said.

"This isn't no place for you," Ivan said.

"I'm sorry, I think you forgot that you don't own me anymore," She shot back.