Sebastian confesses

Sebastian was in big trouble.

He was in love with his young master.

Although it is not as simple as that. Demons rarely fell in love and it only happened once in their life. Sebastian rather unfortunately had fallen head over heels for Ciel. He knew he was destined to eat his soul one day but even the thought made him feel sick. Even though Sebastian was very skilled at keeping his own private thoughts away from his work he seemed to be having a great deal of trouble. To make it worse on top of that once a demon has found their soulmate they will then have an incredible desire to mate with the other, almost like going into heat. On a normal occasion he would be able to handle himself but these particular urges were unbearable, almost painful.

Sebastian got his master's meal ready and prepared to bring it up to Ciel's study. He had been inundated with work recently and had no time for anything! Sebastian sighed when he got to the door and fixed his jacket before swinging open the doors to let himself in. Ciel was sat at his desk in only his shirt, his sleeves rolled up, a few buttons undone and his hair all ruffled up. The sight was very arousing to Sebastian and he was incredibly lucky that Ciel was too busy to notice the other blushing wildly trying to conceal a very obvious erection. Staying behind the cart at all times Sebastian offered his master his meal which Ciel gladly accepted. The boys scent was overwhelming and he looked so vulnerable. Sebastian began to sweat unaware he was staring very intently at his young master. His mind filling with wild fantasies...

Ciel's POV

I noticed Sebastian staring at me longingly. He seemed unwell. I'm not even sure if demons can get sick? Either way he didn't seem comfortable and had been acting odd for a while now. I have a suspicion he is fed up, he has been my butler for over five years now and I still have not gotten my revenge. A part of me hoped it was something more. I think it might be a phase, something brought on by puberty, but I think I might be attracted to Sebastian. I have an interest in everything he does and always want to know where he is. Maybe he noticed and finds it uncomfortable. I hope that isn't it. Plus, I'm sure what I'm feeling is hormones! Still. I have to know.

"Sebastian?" I asked still unsure on what to ask.

"Y-yes, young master?" He Stuttered! Sebastian actually stuttered! Ok now I have to know.

Sebastian's POV

Damn! I stuttered. What the hell is happening to me I can't let Ciel find out.

"I demand to know what is the matter with you!" He ordered sounding a bit sceptical.

"Young master I don't think that's a wise idea, some things are better left unkno-" I was interrupted by Ciel who was getting increasingly irritated.

"Sebastian I order you to tell me!" We stayed silent for a while staring at each other, I could tell my eyes were wide open and I felt the world slip from under me, my chest felt unbearably empty,

"Well," I started gulping hard, "It seems I have fallen desperately in love with you..." Silence... Damn it! He stared at me his eyes clouded in what I presumed to be disgust and horror. I couldn't help but feel lost. I had done it now. Ciel would never feel comfortable around me and I had opened up to him. I bowed and left the room leaving Ciel in silence.

Ciel's POV

H-he loves me? My heart fluttered and my stomach filled with butterflies. I looked into his eyes and I so desperately wanted to hug him or kiss him or do anything, but I couldn't. I was speechless. I shouted inside my head for him to listen. I loved him too. I wanted him by my side. I wanted him to know. I desperately searched for the words but nothing came out. His face became defeated and hurt. I had never seen him like this. My heart shattered and I could feel my stomach twist. Then he left.

------------------------

Ok so I will continue but it is a work in progress and I'm still writing it. Thanks for reading!