Untitled Part 6

Sebastian's POV

I knew something was wrong from the moment I couldn't see Ciel anymore. Or Claude. I excused myself from the crowd of women and looked everywhere. Where could that bastard have taken my master. I ran out onto the gardens and that's when I saw. Claude's face stuck on my master's sharing a kiss. How dare he steal Ciel's first kiss. That was mine. I launched at Claude punching him to the floor and picked up Ciel bridal style.

"Ciel I love you come with me!" Claude shouted wiping blood from his face.

"Don't listen to that bastard Young Master!" I growled. So many emotions flooded my mind that with that I gripped onto the young lord and ran home. When we got to the mansion I threw the young boy to the bed and got on top of him forcing my lips onto his. I slid my tongue over his bottom lip asking for entrance but when he refused I bit his lips forcing him to let me in.

Ciel's POV

Sebastian's kiss was rough and vicious. His lips crashed against mine. He was holding my hands above my head so hard I could feel them start to bruise. I had never been afraid of him before but right now I was terrified. He asked for entrance to my mouth by sliding his tongue across my bottom lip but I refused hoping he might stop. Instead he bit my lip so hard I could feel it begin to bleed and I groaned in pain, tears streaming down my face my lungs aching for breath. After another few seconds he lifted his head to breath. I took the opportunity and screamed out for help. My face was red from tears and lack of oxygen, blood and saliva was streaming from my mouth and I was gasping. I looked up at Sebastian in pain and he quickly jumped off looking at me in shock. I immediately held my wrists close to me and rubbed them, they had turned bright red and I was bleeding where he had dug his nails in.

Sebastian's POV

What had I done. I looked at the boy sat on the bed looking almost exactly like he had 5 years ago when I had made the contract with him. My entire body turned cold and my heart jumped from my chest. Tears welled up in my eyes as he looked at me with pure terror. I tried to reach out and touch him but he quickly cowered away from me.

"Ciel please I-I'm sorry please" I tried to reason with him but he just shook violently crying. Mey-rin, Bard and Finny all ran into the room and over to the crying mess on the bed each of them held him close. I looked at the floor in horror and realisation of what I had just done. I had to get out.

-------------------------

sorry for the super short chapter there wasn't much more to write!