Chips (Bakugou Katsuki X Midoriya Izuku) [III]

I don't understand what the writing means because i can't read Japanese 😂😂😂
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Deku-kun!! All Might send us lots of American snacks to us! Come on or Minete's gonna hog them all!" Uraraka called for Izuku who's sweatdropping at his classmates' antics. Mineta's shoving 3 chocolate bars at once into his mouth, Iida's trying to wipe away Coke from his uniform, Uraraka's face with white chocolate stains all over her face, Todoroki's face pure bliss (which is really rare) eating spicy chocolate bars, and the others having fun eating theirs.

Izuku laughed at his funny classmates as he's reaching over a can of chips before a pair of hands snatched it away. Izuku was about to whine at the person who stole the chips but paled as he noticed the chips thief is none other his (beloved) childhood friend/bully, Bakugou Katsuki. "K-Kac-Kacchan! I was about to eat that..." He murmured softly.

The said childhood friend/bully either didn't hear it or ignored his whine as he shoved some salted chips into his mouth. "Yo Bakugou! Share some to us as well! Don't hog it all or you'll be a fatass." A hand draped over Izuku's shoulder and said it not knowing his actions angered the hot-blooded ex-delinquent when he came close to Izuku. "Fine." He grumbled as he shoved the can to Kaminari Denki, his fellow classmate. "Sweet! This is a limited edition only sold in U.S! Luckily we have All Might as our teacher! Here Deku, have some!" Kaminari shared the can to Izuku as he gratefully accepted the offer, not knowing that the red-eyed student was planning 20 ways to murder Kaminari for getting all buddy with Deku.

"Hey Deku look at me! I'm a duck!" Kaminari said before shoving two chips into his mouth but not eating it, making a duck-like mouth. Izuku laughed at the funny sight of the human thunder looking like a duck. His sweet laugh distracted a certain red-eyed blonde before he tried to compete to make Deku laugh again. "Oi Deku look." Katsuki called before doing the exact thing as Kaminari. The sight was so hilarious that Izuku's face turned red trying to suppress his laughter. 'Kacchan looks so cute doing this, it's so unlike of him for doing something funny.' The raven-haired male thought.

But the other male thought Deku's trying to make fun of him by not laughing before he swallow the chips and squeezed the smaller male's face towards him. Izuku's eyes widen in shock as he flailed his arms around trying to get out of the steel grip on his cheeks. "*gibberish voice because he can't speak clearly*" "Deku you shitty nerd, i'm gonna make you look like a duck." There's already two chips on his free hand and Kaminari readied more chips to embarrass Izuku. The others laughed at the ridiculous sight even All Might who came a little while ago.

*Time Skip after school~*

"Kacchan! That's so embarrassing!!!" Izuku's face still pink after the scene. They're currently walking down the road to their house, they're neighbors so it's on the same way. "Shut up! You're the one who make me do that fucking stupid thing!" Katsuki shouted angrily back which made Izuku recoiled back from the loud voice. "Sorry, i just like eating chips...." Izuku murmured slowly fidgeting around, it's not unusual Katsuki shouted at him but tonight he's not that angry which is weird.

"You mean this?" Katsuki pulled out a replica of the limited-edition chips from his bag. Izuku's eyes went wide looking at the chips in Kacchan's hands, how he really wanted to taste it more. "Here, i took it for you." Katsuki shoved the can to Izuku's hands before stalked away like a gangster. The receiver shook of his astonishment before ran catching up to his friend.

"KACCHAN!" He called before catching the said person's shoulder. "WHA-" He's cut off as he felt a soft feeling placed on his cheek. His red eyes widen as he felt blood rushed to his face until his neck. "Arigatou Kacchan, it's very nice of you." Izuku smiled blissfully that looks totally adorable in the eyes of a certain explosion-quirk user. Without a second thought, he pulled Izuku into a hot passionate kiss.

Izuku's eyes buldged wider than ever ad he stood still before slowly moving in sync indulging into the hot feeling.
"Mmnn..." Izuku moaned softly as Katsuki prodded his mouth with his tongue roaming the wet cavern. It lasted for a minute before they pulled away needing air. "Kacchan....?" Flushed face, teary eyes, panting a bit after the make-out session, a total look to break almost every resistance that Katsuki have built up to not totally ravish the cute smaller male right there.

"Shit Deku, you just have to do this to me!" Katsuki growled before pulling Izuku towards his house. "Ka-Kacchan?!!" Izuku yelled as his being been pulled towards his childhood friend's home. "I'm going to make you regret so much for seducing me with that face and body of yours Deku." Katsuki said before pulling him inside and shutting the door loudly.

Hey guys, do you want a lemon or not?
Thx~