Should Of Believed Me

She should of believed me. I told her I saw a face in her bathroom. She laughed at me  thinking I was joking. I know I joke around but this time I was serious. "Stay at my place for tonight you can move in with me." I told her my voice shaking. The face I saw was NOT HUMAN. It's eyes were pitch black. Where a mouth should be was just a tounge and teeth. Scratches were on it's face and it's brain was sticking out. "Do you want to play?" It's voice told me causing shivers up my spine. I ran out and told my friend. "I don't have time for your nonsense I have a meeting at 8 pm then I have a party." She told me anger in her voice. "Fine don't believe me but just know this one thing I tried to protect you." I left after saying that. I went home and fell asleep. I came to my friends house again. It was quiet too quiet. She always had her house lively full of noice and excitement. Now it was gloomy and silent. Then I heard tap,tap,tap then heard soft foot steps upstairs. I went upstairs and went towards the noise. I regreted coming up as soon as I went inside the room. My friend looked like the person I saw yesterday. "Join me and we can be forever together." The door slammed and my friend ran towards me. It happened so fast I pushed her to the ground and ran out. I never returned to that house ever again. I still have nightmares about that day. The day when I saw my own friend try to kill me.