Yawn

He sat there just staring at me. Waiting. I struggled to get out of the restraints holding me down to the chair with no luck. I was beginning to get tired and his eyebrow shot up with amusement. "What?" I yapped. "Like what you see?" I muttered. He just let out a small chuckle and leaned in more. I'm tired but who knows what this creep would do then. I was beginning to yawn when he snapped up from his position and held my mouth open. I began to move around frantically to no avail, the chair was hammered into the ground. He began opening my mouth more to the point to the point where my jaw let loose those random cramps you'd get. He kept going and it began to get more painful with each second going by. I tried to scream as tears fell down my face. He looked as thought he had an idea and scrambled away to another room but he was back in seconds with scissors. He rushed over to me and tried to open mouth but I clenched my teeth shut. He punched me and pried my mouth open and began to cut off my tongue. I screamed in agony as the dull blades sliced my tongue in half. He took the piece and ate it. I yawned again and he grabbed my face again and went slower this time. I could feel the muscles in my face slowly disconnect and snap. My bones cracking with every moment that he did. My eyes were blurry with tears. I began to lose consciousness as I heard one final crack and a thud. I could see now. My body slumped in the chair and my tongue moving as if it was a snail with salt on it. With that, my vision faded to black.