Part Two

Part❷

Cadmus

My little, frail, body was sprawled out on the cold, wet ground of the alley. My clothes were drenched in blood, from the men punching me, kicking me, stabbing me. I was shocked that I had survived. Tears formed in my eyes as they picked me up and brought me to a van and shoved me in the back. Once they shut the doors and started the engine, I started seeing dots. I felt someone's hand's starting to address my wounds. Cleaning and bandaging every wound, some I didn't know I had. When the cloth finished cleaning my cuts and stabs, I started losing my vision. Everything started to blur, and the last thing I saw was a hand covering my eyes and then.....Darkness.

I woke up to something pinching me. I opened my eyes and to only see a blur, my vision soon cleared and I saw a ceiling light (Like the ones at the hospital). I saw a white ceiling and when I turned my head I saw a man sticking an IV in my arm. I went to move my arm, but it was strapped down. As soon as I tried to move the man jumped. "Oh my, you're awake!" He said shocked. He backed up, "Well, I-." He went to say but bumped into a tray of tools.

My guess; was that he was clumsy. He went to walk to the door, "I have to-." He went to say again, but stumbled on his feet. He reached for the doorknob, but in return it shocked him. He pulled away and looked at his hand. He took a deep breath and grabbed it, when it didn't shock him he let out a sigh of relief. He quickly jerked it open and walked out, of course not without; turning around and saying "Bye." That was strange. I looked at the IV in my arm, and looked at what was going into it. It was some kind of purple liquid. What is that? I tried to move, but it wasn't working. I looked at my body and I was strapped down from my ankles to my shoulders, with leather belts.

I looked at what I was wearing and I was in totally different clothes. My blue jeans were nowhere to be seen along with my plaid tank top, light blue sweater, and my black flats were gone too. And replaced with white leggings that stopped in mid shin, white t-shirt that was too big, socks and I bet you can tell what color they are, white. My outfit that they put me in matched the room, a little too well. At first some people would think this would be a hospital room, but not me. I had no idea what was happening and yet, I still managed to be calm, to stay quiet. The door opened and appeared the man my mother and father were talking to, the man that took my parents lives and brought me here.

My expression turned sour and he still had a smirk on his face, as if was proud of what he did. Monster. I instantly thought. "Hello, Madison." He said, "I'm Lex Luther, and it seems as if you remember me from last night?" He asked as if it was a question. "How could I forget?" I asked coldly, "None of that now," He said shaking his finger, "If you want to live; then I suggest you be a good girl and don't talk back." He threatened. I gulped and tried as hard as I could to ignore the treat. I may have been seven then, but my real age on the inside was older. "What are you going to do with me?" I asked. "You'll see, all in good time." He said. "Until then, welcome to Cadmus."

End Of Part Two