Lucinda's Potions

Y O U

"So exactly what are we doing here?" I asked Lucinda she dragged us to her house again. "To test some potions." She said cheerfully. Katelyn sighed, Kawaii~Chan giggled, and Aph looked pissed. "But I was going to hang out with Aaron!" She whined. Lucinda walked to her desk picking up potions. "Drink these." She gave us all potions. "Okay..." I said drinking the potion.

"Oh my Irene!" Aphmau squealed she picked me up bridal style. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan were petting me. "She's a cute neko!" Aphmau squealed. "Who's a cute kitty~." Katelyn cooed. I purred in response. "How about now?" Lucinda asked throwing a potion at me.

"She looks like Celeste!" Aphmau said holding me. My fur was (F/C) and white. "Bark! Bark!" I barked. Then Celeste ran into the room barking. "Baby!" Aph said giving me to Katelyn. I growled at Celeste and she growled at me. "She's mine!" I barked. "Aph was mine first!" Celeste barked. Katelyn turned so that I couldn't see her. "Bad (Y/N)!" She scolded. "Apologize!" Aph scolded Celeste. "Sorry..." She barked. "She. Is. Still. Mine!" I barked back. "Shut up!" Lucinda yelled throwing a potion. It hit Me, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan.

"Babies!" Aphmau said putting Celeste down. "This sucks." I said. "Agreed." Katelyn said, she waddled over and punched Lucinda in the leg. "Ow, awe baby Katelyn!" She said picking her up. "I hate you!" Katelyn said, trying to punch her in the face. I was trying to get out of Aph's grip. "You guys are annoying!" Lucinda said throwing potions around, like an idiot.

"Meow? Meow!" Katelyn meowed. Lucinda turned us all into cats. "Great job Lucinda, your the 2016 witch of the year." I said sarcastically. "Please change us back!" I whined. "I need to find the potion that will..." Lucinda said eyeing her desk. "I got this." Katelyn said. She jumped on top of the desk. She started kicking down potions.

~Later~

"This sucks." I said laying on our couch. "But (Y/N)~Tan is back to normal." Kawaii~Chan said. "No your back to normal. Were not supposed to be Nekos! Nya~" we all had cat ears and tails, it might be a while before the potion wears off.

I know this is short and I've been gone for a long time, but I've been sick. It really sucks. So here's a chapter, enjoy your Neko ears! If I was a Neko, my ears and tail would look like bacon! Baconsaurusrex said that he's throwing a party in the comments. #JoinDaParty