03

A/N: I hope you guys are liking this so far. Also, I'm working on part 10 right now, holy cow this whole thing takes a bit of dark turn. But don't worry, the banter is still there and things are okay! Enjoy!

XX

Maybe Harry was curious about Louis. I mean, he did end up at the store three times the next week. Each time with a very pathetic excuse. However, here he was again, one week later, staring at hand soap. Harry's phone vibrated making him groan as he pulled it from his pocket.

Zac: Hey. How are you? We haven't talked in a little bit. Was wondering if we were okay?

"Fuck me," Harry grumbled. He kept forgetting about Zac and he felt bad about it, but, well he doesn't know what his excuse is really.

"Well, you're persistent, I'll give you that much."

Harry jumped before turning to see Louis smirking at him. "Oh, hi Louis."

"You good?"

Harry looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

Louis shrugged. "I don't know. You normally have some snappy comeback."

Harry smiled. Louis pays attention to him. "I'm fine. Just, frustrated with myself I suppose."

"Well stop, you're going to get wrinkles on that pretty face of yours," Louis said poking Harry in the cheek. "What are you doing?" He asked, looking at the soaps. "You've been standing here for like fifteen minutes."

Harry turned and look at Louis. "You've been watching me? Stalker much?" He teased.

Louis rolled his eyes. "You're one to talk. You've been coming in here an awful lot lately. Each visit stupider than the last."

"Not a word. And what do you mean?"

"First you need a package of ground beef, then it was tissues, then it was duct tape and cotton balls, and now, handsoap. So unless you made something with meat, had a cold, had to fix something and remove nail polish, and now wash your hands...I'd say there was another reason you keep coming in here."

Harry blushed. He didn't realize Louis paid that much attention to him. "Don't flatter yourself. I'm allowed to run errands."

"For normal stuff."

"Whatever. What scent do you recommend?"

"Seriously?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow.

Harry just nodded. "Dead serious."

Louis just scoffed before looking at the shelf. "Lemon meringue."

"Thank you," Harry said, grabbing a bottle before walking off.

"Harry?" Louis asked, catching up with him.

"Yes?"

Louis looked around, picking at the skin around his nail. "Is that really the reason you come here for random things? Just running an errand?"

Harry hit the English button on the self-checkout machine and scanned his soap. "Not exactly." Harry paid while Louis just stood there waiting for Harry to say something more. "If I must be honest, yes I come here because of you. Happy?" He said, walking off feeling embarrassed. "I promise I'm not stalking you though."

Louis grabbed his arm. "Hey, it's okay. Honestly, I sort of enjoy seeing you too." Harry smiled. "You're so easy to annoy," Louis teased. "Twinkle Toes."

"Lewis," Harry glared before walking off.

"Louis," He smiled watching Harry leave.

Harry was happy. He's been meaning to actually try and have a conversation with Louis, but it's weird. He likes the bickering and he doesn't want to ruin anything. Although, what Niall said is still sticking with him. He needs to find out if it's just bickering, or if maybe they could have more of a thing going. He didn't want to hurt Zac by dragging him along making him think the two could be together when he doesn't even know. "Haz?" Niall called when he heard Harry enter the flat.

"Hmm?" Harry hummed, putting the hand soap on top of the sink in the bathroom.

"Zac's texting me. He's worried he did something wrong. Can you please just text him back?"

"I know, I was just going to. I'm sorry," Harry said, pulling his phone out.

Harry: We're all good. Sorry I haven't been in contact lately. Just been busy. Coffee Saturday?

Zac: It's a date :)

Harry stared at his phone. He didn't feel it was a date, but he didn't want to upset Zac. And Zac could've meant it in a different way too. He decides to just leave it alone. "There, all set. We're going out for coffee this weekend."

Niall smiled. "Good. So, have any chats with Louis?"

Harry groaned, flopping down on the couch. "No. It's just, weird. Like we argue and bicker, not talk. I don't want to make things weird."

"You don't know the guy though. If a talk doesn't go well, no harm no foul right?"

"I suppose. I'll try talking to him tomorrow on my lunch break."

"Perfect. Then you can see what's going on with that and talk to Zac when you see him. Get things smoothed over and whatnot," Niall said waved his hand around as he spoke. "Well, I'm meeting up with Abbi, so I'll see you tonight."

"Have fun. I still want to meet her sometime ya know," Harry reminded, walking his friend to the door.

"I know. I'll talk to her later. Maybe she could come over for dinner one night. I think your cooking will make her want to stick around," Niall laughed.

"Goodbye Niall," Harry said, pushing his friend out the door.

Once Niall left Harry made himself some dinner before laying in bed and throwing on Cutthroat Kitchen. He judges people pretty hard on cooking shows. A lot of them make such stupid mistakes. Although he supposes if he was under all the pressure he himself would fuck something up. But, he isn't there, so he's going to judge. His mind kept wandering off though, thinking of Louis. He doesn't even know the lad that well, but he feels so drawn to him. He does admit he finds Louis rather attractive. He's just nervous to talk to him. What if he really just likes annoying Harry and he doesn't feel the same way. He likes that store, the other one is a half-hour away, he doesn't want to have to change stores to avoid Louis if things go wrong.

Harry just sighed, switching over to Bob's Burgers so that he could fall asleep. He'll figure it out tomorrow.  

XX

A/N2: Sooooo? Whatcha think? Vote, comment, blah blah blah you know the drill!

-Ashley, Cult Leader x