06

A/N: Here is part 6...pretty much the halway point. I just finished writing 11. Definitely can get one more in, maybe 2. Sort of just writing and seeing where things go, but I think a lot of it is sort of coming to an end so it's more of just guided it to where it needs to be. You know what I mean? Anyways, enjoy!

XX

Zac: Hey I have to go shopping and get my niece a birthday present. What in the world do you get a 3 year old?

Zac: You're the only person I could think of to ask where you work with kids

Harry read the text as he brushed his teeth. A few days have passed since his amazing date with Louis. Yet, Harry hasn't gone to the store since. They haven't seen or said anything to each other. Although, they don't have each other's numbers so their only communication would be in person. Harry just hasn't been able to bring himself to go there. He knows the date went well. But that doesn't change the fact that he's nervous as hell.

Harry: Want me to go with you?

Zac: Yes please! Swing by and pick you up in 30?

Harry: See you then :)

"Harry?" Niall called out from his room.

Harry spit his mouthwash into the sink, rinsing it down before going to his friend. "Yes?"

"I can't find my jump drive and I need to backup all my shit because I need to have my computer reset because it's a piece of shit."

"I haven't seen it. Want me to pick you up a new one?"

Niall nodded, digging through his desk. "You're amazing, yes please do. Oh, and while you're out. Think you could pick me up some Little Debbie cupcakes? You know, with the cream filled middle?"

Harry just shook his head. "I suppose, pig."

Niall pushed his nose up with his finger oinking at Harry as he passed him. "So, any plans today?" He asked as he started the shower. Harry stood around the corner while his friend stripped and hopped in.

"Going with Zac to help him pick out a gift for his niece," He answered, hopping up onto the bathroom counter, flicking the fan on to keep the steam away.

"Sounds like fun. How are you two doing?"

"Good," Harry nodded. "It feels really nice just being friends."

"Well, I'm glad you two are getting along. The three of us have to do something sometime. You should see if he wants to stay for dinner again tonight or something," Niall suggested.

"Yeah, I'll see what he's up to. I'm gonna go finish getting my things, he should be here soon. I'll catch you later yeah?"

Niall hummed. "Have fun."

Harry grabbed his phone and wallet, spraying a quick pump of cologne on before heading out as Zac pulled up. "Hey," He said getting in the car.

"Hey. You smell nice today," He complimented.

"Why thank you. It's a new scent," Harry said. "So, tell me about your niece, what does she like?"

"I really have no idea. Princess stuff. She's all about Belle, it's her favorite Princess cause her favorite color is yellow."

Harry smiled. "That's cute. I'm a big Beauty and the Beast fan myself."

"Really?" Zac chuckled. Harry nodded. "I've only seen it a few times. I've never really seen any Disney movies. Well, I have, but like once or twice and I didn't really pay attention. Not really my thing."