08

A/N: I was outside with the kids at work literally almost the entire time I was there. I'm so freaking exhausted at this point haha. Anyways, enjoy!

*SMUT AT THE END OF THE PART!*

XX

Harry couldn't stop smiling as he walked around the store looking for Louis. The past few weeks have been amazing, Louis' been amazing. He's still an annoying little shit, but the way he treats Harry is just something special. Harry's not really sure what it was that made him realize it. But fuck, he loves Louis. He was just hanging out at home when he saw Louis' laptop on the coffee table. Now, Harry's not normally one to snoop, but when he lifted the lid and saw a document with his name at the top, he just had to.

Louis had written all about Harry. The way he described his looks and personality made Harry's heart want to burst. He talked about him with such admiration and said stuff he didn't think Louis knew. He talks about him as if he's this rare creature. He talks about how goofy he looked and all the awkward things he's done. Louis' been watching him from the beginning. What got Harry though, was he wasn't entirely the reason all those boxes fell the first time they met. Louis was on the other side and gave them a nudge as Harry's hand came up, making him hit more than intended.

Harry walked a little faster, he needed to find Louis. He was in the back section now, by all the gardening stuff. He finally spotted Louis. He was placing flowers in a vase on display. Harry took a deep breath before making his way over to him. Louis looked up as he got closer and smiled. "Hey, Twinkles."

"I love you," Harry blurted out as soon as he was stood in front of him.

Louis looked at him wide-eyed and surprised. Harry waited nervously for Louis to say or do something. So when Louis' face lit up and the biggest smile Harry has ever seen on his face came, he wanted to cry. "Really?" Harry smiled and nodded. Louis hugged him tightly before leaning back and pulling Harry into a kiss. "Good cause I love you too."

"I kind of figured where you forced our first encounter," Harry said.

Louis looked confused for a moment, then slapped Harry's arm once he realized what he meant. "You dick, you weren't supposed to read that."

"Do you really see me that way?" Louis nodded. "Who's the stalker now," He teased.

Louis laughed. "Shut up."

Harry looked down when he felt his phone vibrate. It was his boss asking if he could come in for the afternoon because her other helper had an appointment. "Fuck me," He whined.

"Here, now? We shouldn't," Louis said.

Harry rolled his eyes. "I have to go to work. I'll see you tonight though?"

"Indeed you will. That will be a better time to fuck anyways."

"We'll see," Harry smiled walking away leaving Louis feeling a little hotter than before.

Harry was on cloud nine at this point. Work was even amazing as the kids colored him pictures and were just a delight. But for some reason, the world doesn't like him staying happy.

Unknown Number: Can we talk -Gem

Harry just stared at his phone. He hasn't seen or heard from his sister since the day he walked out. Why now? Harry got home and just sat at the table watching his phone as if something more was going to happen. "Hey Haz," Niall said entering their flat. "What are you doing?"

Harry leaned back in his chair and looked up at Niall. "Gemma texted me."

Niall raised an eyebrow and Harry slid his phone over to him. Niall read the message, tossing his phone back to him. "What are you thinking?"