My day

I decided to skip the rest of the day to spend it with Oswald anywhere till Oswald's free day was over which i was kinda hoping it would end soon since the security guards where always following us where we were going. It made me feel kind of creeped out. 

"So how are you right now"i asked nervous. Oswald's arm around me. Holding me tight. 

"Good" Oswald said, "but that's probably because i am able to hang out with you today".

"That's good" I said nervous. 

'Why do you look so nervous" Oswald asked looking me in the face. 

"Probably cause we have been followed by your guards, but I know they are around you just to make sure that you don't do anything" I said as Oswald then began to give me kisses. I couldn't resist giggling even though that made the guards look at us weird considering who we were. Although it didn't bother me one bit. 

Me and Oswald got up from our seats and made our way back over to the store that we were just in sometime ago. The store owner was a friend of mine. Which meant that she understood me and Oswald's situation. Which also meant at times she allowed to put stuff on my tab as long as I paid it off and at times Oswald also put stuff on my tab although I didn't mind it considering the fact that half the stuff was normally for me anyway. "Honey I want you to go and talk to your friend while I walk around with my guards" Oswald shewed me away from him. I then walked away and walked up to my friend who was at the cash register she was checking someone outat the moment which caused me to wait for her to get done. 

"Whatcha ya need" My friend asked as she looked for Oswald as she then added, "so where is your other half". My friends name Katrina Nightingale and she sometimes talks with a southern accent. 

"I am waiting for my other half to get whatever he is getting" I said then adding, "you know how men are". 

"Honey I know all about that" Katrina said.

"I swear this man wants to give me the world if he could" I complained even though I was giggling on the inside considering the fact that I was in love with the man. I would have done anything for that man as long as it helped him, but I knew that sometimes Oswald ideas of helping him were sorta out of character for most people even though I thought differently.  

A few minutes later Oswald had come up with two t-shirts. He laid them down on the counter and then put his hands over my eyes as if he didn't want me knowing what was on the t-shirts. 

"Will ya put these on ya tab Kat" Katrina said which caused me to nodded my head.