Our first mission

After a few days me and Oswald did a lot of planning we started to do our mission. We went to the big bank and walked right in. I tried changing my voice so that no one knew it was me, but of course that eventually didn't work when Batman  made it to the scene. Although this is what happened in between me and Oswald walking into the bank and Batman getting to the bank. 

"Get all your hands up" I said in a Brooklyn accent which caused Oswald to look at me weird. 

"What are you two doing" A woman asked.

"What the lady said" Oswald said as I raised up my gun. I then did backflips to the bank vault. I then placed a bomb on the bank vault door. It seemed almost too easy, but then I realized why it was so easy. The bman as I now call him was not here. I then walked back to the front of the bank and saw that Oswald had already killed a couple of the hostages. Which didn't surprise me one bit. 

"Oswald the bomb is place and about to go" I said before the bomb went off as then adding, "well there goes the neighborhood". I then giggled as I walked back to the bank vault. Then right in front of me was the bman. 

"Kat, why are you doing this for? Wasn't your life good enough for you" Bman asked before I gave him a punch to the face. 

"You don't understand bman. I love him and I am tired of people looking at Oswald and me like were some criminals just because we decide to walk the street" I yelled as we began to fight. Oswald then joined me a couple of minutes after the fight started. Oswald then joined the fight as I then landed a swift kick at bman which was intercepted by bman my kick and threw me across the room. Oswald then got around bman and then started to get the money into duffle bags as I got up and went back after Bman. 

After a while of fighting bman we eventually got out of the bank and started making our way back to our liar as bman was on our trail. We weaved our way around the town. We after a hour of driving finally got bman off our trail and then got back to our lair.