Parting ways?

After we got out of the store Oswald then gave me my shirt. The shirt said 'Queen of everything' which made me smile especially knowing that I was the Queen of gotham before Oswald went to the Asylum. Which in a way would still make me the Queen of Gotham, but what the use of ruling Gotham without a king. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard oswald say, "I have to go in sometime they are saying that the pass ends at eight o'clock". 

"Then lets spend as much time as we can" I said as I put on the shirt that Oswald gave me and then put my arm around his arm. 

"But what if they tell us that what we are doing is bad" Oswald asked as he put on his shirt even though i knew that he was not allowed to wear it once he got back to Arkham Asylum. I looked over Oswald and saw that his shirt said 'king of everything left'. Which made me giggle even more. 

"We are not gonna do anything bad promise" I said then adding, "remember you only three months left till you get out of the Asylum". 

"That is for sure" Oswald said then adding, "so do you like the shirts".

"Of course" I said then adding, "I love everything that you give me". Oswald got up from the table and grabbed my arm. I got  up and started  walking around town with Oswald. I took Oswald hand into my hand. His hand seemed warmer than mine and for some reason as we turned the corner Oswald started to run with me. For some reason Oswald then grabbed me into his arms and started to run even faster.  "I thought  that you are going to stay at Arkham Asylum and spend the rest of the three months there" I yelled as we went through the town and then went into the Oswald's lair. He then set me down on the bed. 

"I am so sorry that I ran away from the guards and from Arkham Asylum, but I couldn't go back to that place" Oswald said then adding, "I can't be away from you anymore". 

"I know but that is bad" I said then adding, "I know that you need to be spend the rest of the three months". Oswald walked out of the room and then a few moments later he came back with a half black half red corset, same design shorts, one red thigh high sock and one thigh high black sock,  a pair of black leather knee high heel boots. "What are wanting me to do with that outfit". 

"I want you to join me in the criminal world" Oswald said then adding, "you could be Harley Quinn. Since she doesn't exists in this world yet". It was in fact true that there was not a Harley Quinn in this world at least not yet. 

"Okay Oswald as long Joker doesn't try to steal me away from you" I said then giggling as I took the outfit and then went into the bathroom to get changed. After I got changed I walked out of the bathroom. 

"You look gorgeous" Oswald said then giving me a kiss then adding, "are you sure that you want to do this". 

"I am very sure that I want to do this" I said then wrapping my arms around Oswald's waist.