Grand Theft Autumn (Where Is Your Boy)

As you clenched your guitar, as you felt the nervous adrenaline pump faster and faster through your veins. Pete sat in front of you on your parent's old couch they gave to you last week. He stared at you impatiently, clearly not expecting you to impress him. You were both kinda friends so you weren't quite sure why he was acting so weird.

You positioned your guitar and looked away from Pete and down at your guitar. You began singing the song you wrote for him quietly, and nervous.

"Where is your boy tonight, I hope he is a gentle man. Maybe he won't find out what I know, you were the last good thing about this part of town." The adrenaline rose as you sang and ran your pick across the guitar strings. 

You sang more of the song louder, Pete still not looking impressed, but intrigued.

"When I wake up, I'm willin' to take my chances on a move on you. The hope I forget that you hate him
More than you notice I wrote this for you. You need him, I could be him
I could be an accident but I'm still tryin'. And it's more than I can say for him. Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman. And maybe he won't find out what I know. You were the last good thing about this part of town. Someday I'll appreciate in value. Get off my ass and call you. In the meantime I'll sport my brand new fashion. Of waking up with pants on at 4 in the afternoon. You need him, I could be him. I could be an accident but I'm still tryin'. And it's more than I can say for him. Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman. And maybe he won't find out what I know
You were the last good thing about this part of town. Won't find out. Won't find out. Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman. And maybe he won't find out what I know. You were the last good thing about this part of town. Where is your boy tonight?. I hope he is a gentleman. And maybe he won't find out what I know. You were the last good thing about this part of town"

You looked up at Pete, fixing your hair, gasping for air with a huge smile on your face (You ended up jumping a lot, fooling yourself this was an actual concert).

"What...the hell...was that?" Asked Pete, looking shocked, leaning all the way back in his chair.

"Sorry. I tend to get get a little to into music. You've gotta know that feeling. When the adrenaline pumps through your veins along with the notes running through your ears and touching your very soul."

Petes face changed to look more calm now, as if he truly understood. He looked down at the ground for a minute, then looked up at you and smiled.

"If you can keep doing amazing things like this Y/N, then I think we'll be just fine." He said. You smiled and nodded.

"Thanks Pete."