Prologue

"Jayceon, that bitch doesn't, give a damn about you all she cares about is what you can give to her!"

"Are you mad I'm not marrying you instead? Cause it seems like to me you're jealous"he said, looking over at me as we sat in my living room.

"Are you serious right now Jay? Why would I be jealous that your marrying a fucking gold digger that only wants you for your money!"I said getting up walking towards the back to my bedroom.

"You know I didn't mean that Toya"he said, walking into my bedroom.

"Yes, you did Jay and it's okay, you love her and you're going to be building a family with her soon so I understand if you want to marry her"I replied laying down on my back staring at the ceiling.

He walked over to my side of the bed and sat down looking at me"Toya you know I love you but my heart is with Erika I think whatever this was between me and you needs to stop.I do hope we can still be best friends after this it would be a shame if we let 7 years of friendship go to waste over a couple of one night stands don't you think?"

I looked at him with wide eyes,"That's all they were to you?You don't think they were a little bit more than that, you basically treating me like one of your little sideline hoe's and no I don't want to be best friends if we can't be together, you know how I feel about you but yet you still want to be with that girl?"I said closing my eyes as tears ran down my face.

I heard him huff and get up off the bed"T why are you doing this damn?!"he said, raising his voice I sat up and looked at him in disbelief.

"You know what Jay you can go and be with that girl go and marry her but when she do you dirty and run yo bank account low don't come running back to me like you always do,"I said wiping my tears getting off the, bed walking into the bathroom shutting the door.

I then heard my bedroom door slam that's when I broke down, he really chose that girl over me, but you know what I'm going to be alright.

I walked over to my bathroom counter that held the pregnancy test that I've been dreading to take after I finished peeing on the stick I had to wait 5 minutes and I swear that was the longest 5 minutes of my life.

I checked the pregnancy test I was shocked when I saw what it read.

" Pregnant"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote

&

Comment

It's going to be a little different, but some things are going to be the same.