Chapter 2

*1 week later*

Jayceon Taylor

Today was the day that my best friend meets my girlfriend and to say I was scared is an uderstatement because  Toya don't give a fuck and will speak what's on her mind right at that moment and don't give a damn what nobody say and Erika is kinda the same but slightly different.

"Hey baby"Erika said as she walked up to the table at the park I decided that we should have a picnic just in case things didn't work out to well.

"What's up?"I said, standing up giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Is your friend almost here yet?"she asked sitting down.

"Yeah there she is right now,"I said, nodding my head towards Toya as she walked up go the picnic table with a tight ass crop top on with a pair of jeans that was hugging her waist very well and to top it off the girl had on heels at a park who do that?

"Hey Best friend"she said, walking up to me giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, I looked out the corner of me eyes and seen Erika mugging the hell out of us.I quickly let go and and scratched the back of my neck.

"Toya this is Erika and Erika this is Toya"I said as they spoke to each other and Toya sat down across from us.

"So Erika what do you do for a living?"Toya said, grabbing a bag of Flaming hot Chips.

"Well, I'm a hair stylist and I'm going to school so that I can own my own business and yeah, that's it what about you?"she said taking a sip of her water.

"Well, I own a boutique and I model here and there,"she said shrugging munching on her chips.

Erika nodded her head and looked at me it was a very awkward silence as we just sat there.

"So how long have you guys been together?"Toya aske,d looking at the both of us.

"Um about 2 in a half months"Erika said, looking at me and leaned in giving me a kiss and out the corner of my eyes I could see Toya chuckling pulling out her phone.

"Well, I think it's time for me to get out of here I have a photo shoot in a little so see you guys,"she said, getting, up grabbing her purse and walking over to me giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"But you just got here,"I said to her l,"I know, but this shoot is really important bye Jay and Alicia"she said walking off.

Erika turned to look at me, I shrugged my shoulders.

Letoya Williams

"Hey Toya lets get you to make up and wardrobe so we can get started, we have a long Day ahead of us"My best friend/Manager said, pushing me towards the chair so I could get my hair and makeup done I had a photo shoot today with Vogue Magazine.

"How did the little talk go with Jay and his girlfriend?"Angela asked looking at me.

"It was okay, I guess, but I don't like her, she seems to good like something is off about her, she's to perfect"she shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"You don't like no girl that he get with and vice versa y'all just need to get together already I don't know why y'all play with each others feelings the way y'all do"she said shaking her head.

"Okay are you ready?"the photographer asked, walking into the dressing room.

I nodded my head and got up, walked to the set.

"Okay, where all done a nice shoot"everyone started clapping and I walked over to the camera man and looked at the pictures they came out really nice.

I finally made it home after a long day I was in need of some serious sleep.I laid down in my bed after I showered and turned on the TV to the music channel and just laid there thinking.I love my best friend but, I think I love him a little bit more than I should.

I love my best friend but, I think I love him a little bit more than I should

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was this chapter?

I know its a little boring, but things will get better and for the people who already read this book things are gonna be a little different and for the new readers enjoy.

Vote

&

Comment