Chapter 3

Letoya Williams

"Toya do you have to work today?"Jayceon asked as he walked into my bedroom while I was sleeping why the hell did I give this nigga a key to my damn house I would never know.

I sat up and looked at him as he sat at the end of my bed"Yeah, I do, but why the hell do you feel like you have to come over here every morning and ask the same question you already know the answer to damn get out of my room"I said getting up throwing a pillow at him as I walked to my bathroom, turning the shower on.

"My bad damn, I just wanted to know if Erika can go to work with you today since she's going to school for that-"I put my hand up stopping him from talking.

"No I know what you're trying to do and I'm not doing it, I don't want to bond with her I don't want to get to know her so no don't ask anymore and if you do I'll never talk to you again got it. get it. good"I said undressing stepping into the walk in shower.

I stepped out of the shower and walked out of the bathroom to see Jayceon laying back on my bed watch TV.

I shook my head walking to my closet to find me something to wear for the day.I decided on some jeans and a black sweater shirt with my black huaraches.I straightened my hair and walked out of my room walking downstairs so that I could make me some breakfast.

"Can she please Toya she really wants to spend time with you,"he said coming behind me kissing my neck.

"The answer is still no Jayceon"I said, moaning as he stopped and I heard him smack his lips now if he was kissing something else I might've said yes.I didn't want to get to know her i can see straight threw that fake ass smile of hers.

I walked into my boutique to see my best friend ringing up some customers.I walked towards the back to my office and sat down in the chair.

I was signing off on people's checks when I heard a knock on my door I looked up and seen it was my bestie Angela.

"Um girl Jayceon is here with some Asian looking chick you won't me to tell them to leave?"I shook my head and got up from my chair and walked out front to see Jay standing there with Erika he smiled at me as if I was happy that he was in my presence.

"Oh my god, thank you so much for letting me spend the day with you I thought you would say no"she said happily hugging me.

"I did,"I said as her eyes got big and backed away from me and looked at Jay.

Jayceon looked at me and shook his head, grabbing Erika's hand walking out the door.

I turned around to walk back to my office as Angela sold their laughing"What?"I said, walking to my office sitting back down in my chair.

"You did not have to clown that girl like that and you know Jayceon gone hurt you, right?"I shrugged my shoulders and continued doing what I was doing before I was rudely interrupted.

I stopped at the grocery store and got some stuff for dinner and headed home.

I walked into my house to see the kitchen light on I shook my head, knowing who it was already i walked into the kitchen sitting the grocery bags down.

"Is it something that you need" I asked, taking off my shoes.

"Why you act like this every time I meet a new girl?"he asked, looking at me as he ate his cinnamon toast crunch.