ughh

Why did I kiss him? I asked myself sitting on a lounge chair in Slytherin common room across from Trix

Because you like him. 

But he is... 

Funny, hot, amazing at qudditich.

You forgot annoying. 

Annoyingly attractive. I just couldn't deal with my brain.

"Hey Alex? Can I ask you a question?" Trix asked me.

"Shoot." I said easily.

"You like James?" Trix said smirking brushing her unruly hair behind her ear.

"I mean he is attractive and but he likes Lily and-" Trix interrupted me.

"So you like him... I knew it" Trix said with a smirk as Cissy, and Lucy came down and sat on the green seat. 

 "What we talking about?" Lucy said pulling Cissy on his lap.

"How much Alex loves her boyfriend" Trix answered. I just rolled my eyes and leaned back in my chair.

"Oh James? What about him?" Cissy said and flinched when I threw a pillow at her face. Perks of being a chaser, I do not miss. 

"Hes not my boyfriend" I said crossing my arms. 

"Yet" Lucy added. I grabbed another pillow. "Hey no need to get violent on me Zandia."

"Shut up. I. Do. Not. Like. James. Flippin. Potter." I said clearly.

"Why are you lying?" Lucy asked smirking at me. Shit they know.

"I do not." Why do they even care?

"Hun you totally do" Reggie said leaning on the back of my chair "Baby you totally do"

"No I don't" I said again.

"Alex if you really do not like him.... take some veritaserum" Trix said which was followed by Cissy gasping.

"How do you even have any Bella, the Ministry of Magic controls it." Cissy asked Trix wide eyed looking at our friend like she was insane. Bellatrix was the one in our group of friends to be insane but thats why I love her.

"I have friends" Trix said as she pulled it out of her bag. Cissy jaw dropped.

"Bella are you insane you keep it with you" She said but honestly I was not really even surprised.

"Never know when you will need it, Drink up" Trix said handing me the potion.

"Why?" I asked as I downed half of it.

"All of it hun" said Reg behind me. I glared at him as I swallowed the rest of it.

"Okay finally." Said Trix "lets ask some questions"

"Who is your favorite teacher?" Cissy asked.

"Slughorn." I answered.

"Do you like James Potter?" Reg asked.

"Yes" I said simply, no you can not say that Alex be smart.

"Why?" Reggie said with disgust.

"Hes hot for one, good at qudditich, a prankster, a bad boy but nice enough-" I got cut off by Cissy.

"Why did you notice him in the first place?" She said now standing in front of me like a queen.

"Lily." I said, I already knew why I saw him.

"Lily?" Lucy asked looking confused.

"She always gets whatever she wants and I wanted too see if James was worth the trouble." 

"Is he?" Cissy asked crossing her thin pale arms, but she looked ready to smack someone I bet a Slytherin liking a Gryffindor is almost unheard of, but I heard of a boy Severus who like Lily. But a Slytherin liking James Potter the poster child of his house, the house of brave idiots, the house of pranksters, the rival house, Gryffindor. 

"He is worth every second of my time. Lily does not deserve him, hes too good for her. Its not fair to let someone like her get all the good things in life." I said harshly as I pulled my legs to my chest. I looked at the fire for a second thinking about all the bad things that could happen now. Now that my friends now.

"Okay" Trix says "We are gonna help you beat Lily" She said simply looking at my confused face "We do not like it when Gryffindors win. Not when there is a much better option letting us win. Letting you win."

"What she means Zan" said Reggie leaning over his chair "is we are going to help you beat Lily to get to James" Lucy opened his mouth and all that came out was straight logic

 "Because no one beats a Slytherin."