Why are you so mean?

This is a filler plus I wanted Snape in my story.

I watched smiling like a mad woman as 200 gallons of honey fell on their heads. Covering all of the mauraders head to toe in the stick substance.

"ALEXZANDRIA ROSE EVANS" Sirius yelled looking pissed off. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM-" I quickly interrupted.

"My problem? I dont have one right now but you on the other hand?" I said looking him from head to toe "It looks like you're in a sticky situation."

I heard Trix break out laughing beside me. I took the time to look at each of them Remus looked annoyed and so did Sirius and Peter. But Potter just had a stupid grin on hid face.

"Well done Evans" he said slowly clapping walking towards me scarily.

"Thanks Potter" I said in the same tone as he used.

"You know what I think?" He said slowly

"You have a brain?" I asked internally high fiving myself

"I think... you need a hug" James said from 4 meters away from me spreading his arms like he was going to give me a hug.

"Nope" I screeched jumping on top of the table jumping from table to table "I do NOT want a hug from you"

"Oh baby you know you want much more then a hug from me" James said my head snapped towards him only to see him give me a wink well he had the stupid smirk on his face.

"Shut up James" I said as I was sprinting around the room in a circle well he chased me.

"You could shut me up with your lips any time beautiful." He said stopping on the opposite side of the classroom I stopped on my side looking at him.

"But my mouth can do much more then just kissing if you catch my drift." I said jokingly but as I watched James eyebrows go up in surprise I reliazed it was a good line.

"Well-" James started but was cut off by a loud screch.

"Oh my godness Jamesie poo" Lily said rushing towards James in her annoying black kitten pumps.

I hated them because they looked cute on her.

"Are you okay?" She said touching his face softly.

"Hes fine" I responded a little too harshly then I meant to. Lily sent me a glare and James raised his eyebrow at me.

"No I feel humilated Lily." James said feigning sadness.

"Bull shit" I said bluntly.

"Shut up Alex" James said tearing up. Is he fake crying? "You know what would make me feel better Lily?" He said smirking at me.

"What James?" She asked worried about his health when hes obvisouly fine.

"I think a kiss would make it all better" Glasses said looking at me observing my reaction I made my expression stay stoney even though I was struggling not to punch a wall.

"POTTER!!" Slughorn said loudly "could you explain to me why you and the rest of your mauraders are covered in honey?"

"ILL TELL YOU HOW PROFESSOR SLUG" Sirius said pissed "EVANS GOT HONEY IN MY HAIR."

"You will live Black" I muttered under my breath but he heard me and unleashed his wrath on me.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW LONG I SPEND ON MY HAIR TO MAKE IT LOOK THIS AMAZING??? HUH DO YOU? OF COURSE YOU DONT, DO YOU EVEN BRUSH YOUR HAIR WHEN YOU WAKE UP??? IT TAKES ME FOREVER TO REACH THIS LEVEL OF PERFECTION AND YOU RUINED FOR FUN? FUN... LET ME TELL YOU WHATS GOING TO BE FUN. I AM GOING TO HAVE A BLAST DESYTROYING YOUR LIFE THIS WEEK" Sirius finished glaring at me and breathing heavily.

"Detention Black and Evans" Sluggy said glaring at both of us "five points from both of your houses. Now please take a seat." I sat in my seat by Trix. Only to see her roll her eyes and put her curls back into a pony tail.

"No Lily you arent getting a detention its only your sister who is" I heard Slughorn coo to my sister who was crying. I quickly realized why Trix rolled her eyes.

"I have an idea for your sister Evans" She whispered to me "how would you feel about continuing prank week?" Bellatrix had a craized look in her eye which I found incredible intruging.

"I feel that if we dont continue we will be quitting." I said smirking softly.

"Hey Lily" I shouted from across the room. "How would you feel about you getting up in the morning and your hair being blue?" I watched as her face morphed into one of fear.

"How about green?" Bella mused from beside me "you know for Slytherin"

"Good point Trix. Ugh I cant decide how bout we go bald as a compromise" I said to Trix.

"Bald is a good idea Evans. We would just be helping her get there faster you know because of her receding hair line." Trix said

"Stop it" Lily said running from the room crying Slughorn following her like a lost puppy.

"Why are you so mean??" said a boy with greasy black hair and a hook nose asked me.

"Who are you?" I asked curoisly ignoring his glare and observing his Slytherin robes.

"Snape" he said eyeing me nervously

"My name is Alexzandria Rose Evans" I said getting up from my seat and I offered a hand to shake. He took it looking me in the eye.

I sat in my seat putting my feet up on my desk.

"You've never answered my question. Why are you so mean?"

"It must just be because im evil" I said winking at Snape.