Here

Dear Rose,

I am so glad too hear that you made friends in hogwarts. But I have some bad news. Veron asked me too move in with him and I said yes. I am sooooo sorry but you can not live with me anymore. Veron is alergic too cats and he doesnt want your dogs in 'our' aparment. So Blaine, and Spot will be put in a daycare waiting for you too get out of school. I talked too Dumbledore and you will get Snow tommorow since cats are allowed. About the living situation you can spend the summer at a friends house hopefully not at home.
Love you Petunia

P.S. Blaine is whinning too much.

My tired eyes scanned the letter that Trix left me as I was getting ready for class that I was already late too. I slowly braided my hair thinking about my babies. Blaine was the perfect dog he was a huskey with black fur. He was never annoying he never whined, blaine had a long scar over his left eye. Blaine, Spot, and Snow were all recuses, Spot had a scar above his right leg a bullet wound. Snow was my cat she had pure white fur and only three legs as her owner cut her back left leg off. My pets werent annoying.

I slowly walked too class not caring if I was late, I played with my messenger bag as I walked into defense against the dark arts class late. Professor whatever her name is glared at me as I walked into the room with everyone staring at me. Professor whatever had all the chairs in a circle which was useless.

"Ms. Evans" The professor smiles slowly "Why are you late?" I looked around and saw Tori didnt save me a seat and guess what im also getting kicked out of my house love it.

"I slept in." I said bluntly a little pissed off because it was this class that made me sleep in because I was writing a essay on dueling. I was late because I was freaking out over where I would live "Its technically your fault actually." I said smirking as her expression turned too shock that someone talked back too her.

"How would that be Ms. Evans?" She asked harshly, standing up walking towards me trying too intimidate me.

"Your essay, I was up till 4 am." I reached for my bag throwing my fifteen page paper at her. I hated that I had too write that essay and this teacher is asking for me too be a smart ass. She gave me a paper and she trying too intimate me. "Bloody hell im probably better at dueling then you." I said pissed off and not scared of her. Should I be? Maybe but I am good at dueling.

"Someone take her out of my classroom, and make sure she is ready by tommorow night we will duel, and I will win" I scoffed and looked her in the eye as someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I hate her she hates me and you know what there is nothing I would rather do then deck this girl in the face.

"You too scared-" I started but was cut off by? Potter? James.

"Hey Evans, breathe" I looked at James as he looked into my eyes and grabbed my shoulders. "Breathe." James said I breathed in and out trying too calm down, but I just want too punch someone or cry. "Lets go" he wrapped his arm around me and led me outside. We walked in silence till we got outside. "Are you okay Evans?" I do not know what it was about those words are you okay but I just started sobbing.

"No im not" I stuttered out. He wrapped his arms around me and just let me cry. He lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around his legs and my arms around his neck. "Where..  are we going?"

"My room because classes are going too change soon love." I just nodded and kept crying. I knew why I was crying but it wasnt big enough to cry over. We got there quickly he sat me down on a bed. "Whats going on?"

"My sis-sister wrote me to-to-day and she is moving in with her boyfriend so-so I-I-I have too go back to my house. With Lil-Lily and I dont know if I can go back too that house James" I said somewhere during that he hugged me into his chest. "To be completely honest with you im scared of them, my parents and I-I-I dont want too go back-"

"Shhh... Its all going too be okay beautiful everything is going to be okay." I just cried and cried and cried. I cried because I hate my parents, how much school work I have, and I cried because Lily hates me and I do not even know why. I fell asleep crying in James arms.

--------------------

I woke up with puffy eyes and James arms around me. I faced James and poked him. He slowly opened his eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked him softly. He looked at his watch yawning.

"5:30" he said in a REALLY deep voice.  "Class is out in 30 mins." He said softly. "You can shower here if you want so no one has too-" I cut him off with a nod and slowly got up he followed me too the bathroom. Grabbing me a towel and a washcloth. "Ill find you some clothes okay." I nodded still wanting too cry. "Hey" James said grabbing my chin lightly and kissing me. "Its going to be okay beautiful."

I smiled, a real one and he smiled back. He walked away and I shut the door smiling. I quickly stripped and got in the shower I saw some apple shampoo and put some in my hair. I feel bad for crying in front of James he shouldn't have too deal with my shit. James kissed me first, when I looked like crap. I rinsed my hair out and grabbed some strawberry conditioner. I bet its pity that he has for me.

Its not pity. I would've have saw in his eyes.

I finished and stepped out grabbing the towel and wrapping it around my chest. I took a step out and paused when I saw Remus, Sirius and James staring at me.

"Can I have those clothes?" I asked and James moved quickly too his dresser grabbing sweats and a sweatshirt. He paused for a second then grabbed some boxers. James raced over and gave them too me. As I changed I over heard Sirius, James and Remus.

"How is she?" Remus asked James.

"I do not know you will have to ask her." James said and they all nodded. I walked out. They all scanned my outfit as did I. I was wearing Potters maroon qudditich Jumper and some grey Gryffindor sweats. I decided too go without a bra because im not feeling it right now so oh well. Plus all of my clothes were sent too the wash room.

"Umm" James said running his hands through his hair looking really cute and adorable "how are you?" I laughed feeling happy now.

"Much better than I was James, a lot better." I quickly gave him a hug. "Thank you."

"So me and Remus are going too eat. Do you and James want too come with us?" Sirius asked. I smiled, and nodded like a five year old. I started sprinting, but stopped quickly because I do not have a bra on.

"Hey James can I get a piggy back ride?" I asked sweetly and he responded.

"Give me one reason why I should." I took a couple steps forward and leaned towards his ear.

"I dont have a bra on so unless you want Black staring at my boobs the entire-" my whisper was cut off by him turning around and me jumping on his back. They talked as I just rested my head on James dazing off into space. I got tapped on my ass when we where walking into the great hall by James. I looked around too see everyone staring. I wondered why.

"Hey James why are they staring at me" I whispered

"You are wearing Gryffindor clothes and they say Potter on the back." He whispered back setting me on the bench next too him. "By the way love, I like the way you look in my clothes." He said flirtatiously, winking at me.

How does he do that too me? He can simply smirk and I want too kiss that fucking smug face off. Freaking James Potter kills me. But hes soooooooo hot. I did the only thing I could think of and smacked the back of his head.

I had no clue what too do for this chapter and I thought it was time for Alexzandria too seem different.