Ayano-chan (Yandere-chan)

So obviously this is going to be a Yandere oneshot. Boi
--------------------------------------

'There she is' Ayano stood by the doorway of a classroom close to the lockers, staring thoughtfully at her senpai, (Y/N).
'When will you notice me' she sighed, slowly dragging her hand against the door frame. Sadly, (Y/N) had yet to notice Ayano's efforts to protect the sweet (h/c) haired girl.
It was probably a good thing though as Ayano didn't want to scare her precious senpai away.

(Y/N) slowly walked away from her locker and over to the fountain to where mostly everyone went in the morning, Ayano following closely behind.
She stood behind one of the large Sakura trees and stared at the lovely way her senpai read.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Ayano looked over to see Osana Nagimi, (Y/N)'s best friend.
Ayano scowled at the orange haired tsundere. She hated Osana. The way she follows her senpai around like a stupid mutt, to the way she constantly called her senpai an idiot.
She couldn't wait to get rid of her.

-POV change-

"Oh hey Osana." You looked up from your book to see your lifetime friend with her hands on her hips and an angered expression on her face.
Before you could say anything else, the tsundere girl busted out yelling.

"Seriously! You just left for school without me! You stupid idiot! Why didn't you wait for me! (B-Baka)."
You opened your mouth to explain but were once again cut off by your tsundere friend.
"You know d-don't give me your dumb excuses 'cause I don't even care. I-it's not like I even wanted to walk with you, idiot..."

You giggled as your friend got all flustered.
" I'm sorry, Osana." You closed your book and stood up.
"I'll be sure to wait next time-"

"You better!" She cut you off yet again.
"But I don't really even care if you do."

"Then why'd you get so mad?" Osana was going to yell at you but the ring of the bell signaled that it was time for class, meaning you needed to leave.
"C'mon lets go to class." You stood up from your place on the fountain and grabbed Osana's hand, dragging her to class while she ranted about how much she doesn't care whether or not you walk her to school every morning.

Meanwhile Ayano stood behind the same tree, furious with Osana for yelling at you. The fact that you were holding hands with her didn't help either.

-after class-

You had just gotten out of class and we're heading to the rooftop with Osana trailing close behind.
"Walk slower you dummy! My legs hurt!" You silently quickened your pace.
"Hey I said slow down!" You giggled, and without looking back at your tsundere friend, bolted up the stairs and out onto the rooftop Osana stomped up mumbling to herself. She wasn't too angry though, she quite enjoyed your playful personality.

As she opened the first door to the rooftop she didn't get a chance to look around before you jumped out at her.
"BOO!"

"Eeek!!" Osana jumped back before realizing that it was only you playing a joke on her.

"Haha! Did I scare you?" Tears formed in the corners of your eyes from laughing too much.

"N-no I was, I was just... Surprised!" Osana regained her composure and huffed over to your usual sitting place. You quickly trailed behind.

Her face was flushed red and she refused to look at you.
"Aw come on Osana~ I was just joking around." You apologized to your stubborn friend but to no avail.
"Ya know," you began opening your bento.
"I only play jokes like that on my most favorite person~" you teased.