Chapter 12

I opened my eyes and found a beautiful pair of chocolate brown eyes looking at me, watching me sleep. I smiled at him.

"Hey." I greeted. He did not respond, his lips are pressed in a hard line. He did not greet me back, no emotions at all. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. He let out a deep sigh and sit up. His expression is still the same, and I started to get nervous. "Okay. What's the game?" I asked furiously. This is not how to start a day.

He picked up something on the night table and showed me a calling card. I can recognize who owns the card, it was the calling card Adrian gave me. I smiled and gave Bruno a hug.

"You are jealous." I tried to kiss his cheek, but he avoided my contact. He stood up and put his hands on his waist.

"If this is the case, I wouldn't care about you keeping a calling card from your ex." He overacted, and rolled his eyes.

"Then what?" I said, half irritated.

"He's calling you." Then he pointed out my phone. I grabbed it, and checked the call logs. 5 missed calls from unknown number and 10 text messages from unknown number. I scrolled down and checked the messages.

"Hey Elsa! This is Adrian, remember? I just wanna ask, if you're free this weekend."

"Good morning Elsa. I am trying to call you, but no one's answering. Call me back?"

"Hi beautiful. Rise and shine."

"Why aren't you answering my messages? Are you not allowed to text an old friend?"

"This is frustrating than I ever imagine."

"Sorry for bugging you."

I did not try to read what are the other messages. I threw my phone behind me and crawl to Bruno's waist and hugged him.

"You sounded jealous." I tried to tease him, but he still stays the same. I jumped, his hands caught me legs as I wrap them around his waist. "You look cute when you're jealous." He did not respond.

I smiled like a maniac and kissed his neck, he tried to avoid it, but its too late. I started nibbling his neck to his earlobe.

"Father of my son, why are you so jealous?" I smiled while taunting his senses.

"I-I am not. I-I'm- He just woke me u-up." He stutters. I let myself get drunk with his scent. He pulled my face to meet his. He looked at me in a very different Bruno way. The other side of Bruno that people haven't seen yet. I pulled the collar of his white shirt so his face is closer to mine. I crashed my lips into his, fiercely, asking for entrance, and he oblige. Then I pulled myself when he responded with my hunger. I smiled at him.

"I told you, I gave up years ago. I gave myself, and no one's gonna change that." I said while catching some air. He shifted his position, adjusting my weight, and next thing I knew, he's pushing me on the wall, asking for support. My back is rested on the wall of his room. He did not speak at all. All I can hear is his loud pant. Gasping for air. He looked at me with burning eyes. Then again, he crashed his lips on mine, asking for entrance, asking to dominate.

Next thing I knew, we are laying on our bed. My head is rested on his chest, listening to every heartbeat. We we're both tired from our morning love. I cuddled tightly, and look up to him so I could see his emotions. So I can see his beautiful face. I smiled at me and he smiled back, not reaching his eyes. I pouted my lips, waiting for him to kiss my pouting lips.

"You're still mad." I said in disappointed tone.

"No I'm not." He replied, pushing the loose strands of my hair away from my face.