Chapter 18

Natalie.

She's the one and only bitch who almost  ruin our relationship.

Natalie.

She almost dragged me to hell.

Natalie.

She came back for revenge.

Natalie.

She's back in our lives.

I don't know how to react but I know it's something serious. It's not a joke that Bruno will just say to make me feel something, then after that, he'll just say 'Kidding babe. We're just in a reality show.'

All of my system went numb. Specially my brain.

October 13, 2016.

My honeymoon.

This day supposedly the happiest day of my life.

But Bruno made everything transparent to me, and told me that we need bodyguard. That Natalie came back. How did he knows? I wanna ask him, but there's something in my throat that is preventing me to speak.

I couldn't hear or speak. The world is spinning around.

I wanted to runaway and save my son.

“Brunito.” The words came out of my mouth in an instant. “My son.” I repeated.

“She'll never harm my kid.” Bruno assured, but how will I calm? A demon will do anything to make everyone miserable.

“No! My son!” I didn't noticed that I am standing, until I pushed Bruno away.

“Calm down sweetie.” Bruno's trying to make me calm.

“How? If I'm here, hundred feet away from my son?”

“She'll come back, for me. Not for you, neither for my son. Peter Andrei got Ryan, Dre, Monina and most specially my mom. Natalie is just a girl, she will not harm my kid. I can't let her. She came back, for me. She's upset because of the song I wrote.”

“How come you sounded like you're hundered one percent sure?”

“Adrian told me.”

Adrian Brooks.

He's not what you expected. He's a nice guy after all. He's one of the nicest and kindest guy I've seen. The only thing that I hate about him, is, he's a brat. Whenever you tell him to stop, he'll never will, until he get what he wants.

But I loved him. Or I thought I loved him. And he loved me.

There's friendship that has been made through the months that we've been together.

But why am I avoiding him if he's telling everything to Bruno? And how did he know?

“Please Elsa, don't worry about it. Dre heard everything and he's keeping an eye to everything.” Bruno almost beg.

How can I not worry?

“Today's our honeymoon, we should enjoy the night.” He continued.

Bruno's right. I trust Dre. He took care of Bruno and he almost gave his life to him. I've seen him protect my son. And Ryan. Most of all, Bernie.

Bruno pulled me to a hug and all of the worries are gone. It has been replaced with all the love that I feel beside my man.

Natalie is nothing compare to the people around us. I am surrounded by my family. We are surrounded by love.

I pulled myself closer to him.

Of all the people, I should trust Bruno the most.

I gave him my life.